Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Best company to work for?

princessn1984

Mar 24, 2008, 9:50 AM
Just curious.. thinking about moving and the provider I work for is not where I am thinking about moving to. What are the pros & cons of who you work for and what company is it (obviously if you can't tell me the company you work for, the pros and cons make no difference in my search). Thanks! 😁
fyredawg

Mar 24, 2008, 9:52 AM
Don't work for Sprint. Just trust me on this one. 😡
princessn1984

Mar 24, 2008, 9:52 AM
🤣 That was one that didn't cross my mind.
fyredawg

Mar 24, 2008, 9:54 AM
How soon are you planning to move?
princessn1984

Mar 24, 2008, 9:58 AM
Dunno.
fyredawg

Mar 24, 2008, 9:58 AM
Well I'll be working for AT&T soon, I can let you know how that goes LOL!
moemoe26

Mar 24, 2008, 10:10 AM
Got to Verizon STAY AWAY FROM AT&T AND SPRINT.....i mean run really really really fast away from them and go only to VERIZON
princessn1984

Mar 24, 2008, 10:11 AM
why
rjsumthin

Mar 24, 2008, 12:48 PM
I love my job at Verizon. The atmosphere and the people are generally really great in all positions. The benefits work really well from what I understand I haven't used them yet. I should but I'm lazy!

Always room for advancement and raises typically twice a year, one for inflation one for merits. I work in A call center and though at first I thought the goals were high but now I hit them easily. Your efforts are rewarded with your raises and bonuses which customer service reps get yearly.

Attendance policy and discipline policy are the only things I have need with but they have to have a guideline and previous reps abused the leniency so we get what we get.

All in all I love my job more than any other before. I don't drea...
(continues)
cellphoneguy26

Mar 24, 2008, 1:31 PM
Well I work for a verizon wirless indirect agent my service is great as well as my employee line price however im not sure what provider you have?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.