Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

SIMS card...

vocalist

Mar 10, 2008, 4:10 PM
Yeah, I bet you were pissed when you saw "sims" and not "sim".

That's how I feel right now.

And every single day for that matter.

I don't know whoever thought that SIM had an "s" on the end, but I'd like to find the person who started that trend and gut them.
greenteajunkie

Mar 10, 2008, 4:23 PM
I just went on a tirade about that same thing last nite. People just don't get it. And yeah, when I saw your topic I did give a pretty good eye roll. Its instinct now.
ImmixGuy

Mar 10, 2008, 4:41 PM
SIMs....funny...my card dont control computer game characters that have to be told when to go to the bathroom....

I get annoyed with that on a daily basis. I had a bad day once and I might a slighted comment to a customer about it " somethign along the lines of: Funny - My Cell phone doesnt ring when you have to go to the bathroom, nor does it have anything to do with controlling your actions...so I dont think it has anything to do with the SIMS...now, you may have a problem with your SIM card.....
greenteajunkie

Mar 10, 2008, 4:56 PM
I also love the peolple that just wanna buy the "sims card", and a home charger. Usually the person has stolen the phone and thinks that if you just put a "sims card" in the phone then they are gonna have service. 90% of the time they come back asking why their phone doesnt work and I ask them if they already have service and they say no. Yeah, free phone sevice with any "sims card" purchase. Companies don't need to make a profit or anything. Why sign a contract when you could just buy a $25 "sims card"?
fyredawg

Mar 10, 2008, 4:44 PM
LOL I almost killed you with my mind.
UOQuack

Mar 10, 2008, 4:47 PM
Has anyone heard of the new SLIM-card diet plan?
ImmixGuy

Mar 10, 2008, 4:50 PM
Nope, I haven't. This intrigues me.
eljeffe666

Mar 10, 2008, 6:49 PM
at least the ppl u deal with have an idea of what ur looking for i get ppl asking for "memory cards" all the damn time
MauiBuilt

Mar 10, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hahahaha I thought I was the only one who this drove nuts, very nice!
honeysuckle03

Mar 10, 2008, 10:36 PM
😁

you could try prepaids plan..
greenteajunkie

Mar 10, 2008, 10:42 PM
When the SLVR (L7) first came out I used to get people coming up and asking for the "Slither". It used to drive me crazy cuz they could obviouly see that there was no letter t in the ad. Its almost along the same lines as people that check out books at the "liberry" or celebrate "ValenTIMES Day". AAARRRGGGHH! Stuff like that drives me crazy.
Hombre07

Mar 10, 2008, 11:10 PM
At least with SIMs we know what they are talking about. But when someone asks about a Stem Cell Card...
vocalist

Mar 11, 2008, 9:40 AM
Hahahaha seriously?
Hombre07

Mar 11, 2008, 6:19 PM
And not a first time customer either. Business account owner, thirty lines, been with us since TDMA so I know we explained the concept of a SIM card to them.
chocolateman85006

Mar 11, 2008, 9:47 AM
Maybe they have that computer game stuck in their mind.
BigShowJB

Mar 12, 2008, 10:04 AM
dey cribs down at FOTE n washindin...dats where it all started awwyeah

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.