Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

I fail to see how this is my fault.

OfAMightDivine

Mar 1, 2008, 1:51 PM
YOU gave a cellphone to an 8 year old. YOU. In the notes of the account, TWICE it's noted by 2 diffrent agents recommended prepaid for your brat, I mean child. YOU decided to get them a post paid account, and now YOU are responsible for all the downloads they "didn't do". Fess up and learn a little responsibility. It is not our job to babysit your hellspawn because you're too busy. Yelling and screaming at me, telling me how much of an idiot I am because I won't credit the charges will do nothing more than make me not credit them even more. Have a nice day though, and remember, we do take all major credits cards for payment for your use of our service. 😁 😁 😁
StoreLead

Mar 1, 2008, 1:58 PM
you are a representative of the company.

now that can be a good thing or a bad thing for the company... it's yet to be seen.
OfAMightDivine

Mar 1, 2008, 2:06 PM
Just because I am a representative does not give her the right to attempt to insult me, scream, and yell because she did not listen to the advice of 2 other representatives.
StoreLead

Mar 1, 2008, 2:12 PM
yes it does.

the customer is always right... even if they are wrong.

👀
eljeffe666

Mar 1, 2008, 2:23 PM
see i have threatened to call cops on ppl that sit their yelling and cussing at me in my store because of someone telling them somewhere else or not doing something right and come in to yell at me i wont put up with it i did not cause the problem i will do my best to fix it but im not gonna sit and get yelled at 4 it
Buyers Remorse

Mar 1, 2008, 3:08 PM
usually wrong. Condoning and rewarding idiocy and sloth is part of whats wrong with the country right now.
freedomcapcity

Mar 1, 2008, 3:17 PM
amen to that
the more times they get their way by yelling ans screaming, the more inclined they will be to repeat that behavior in hte future. if you give them what they want, then why should they change?
cust serv reps need to put their foot down more often
StoreLead

Mar 1, 2008, 3:26 PM
only problem is that most reps take it too far. the cust needs to be served when they deserve it. not because they are yelling, but because we messed up as a company. most reps just wont want to do anything to help the cust if they are encouraged to 'put their foot down.'
labellavita

Mar 1, 2008, 4:18 PM
What I hate the most is when customers b!tch and moan about charges that are valid so I refuse to credit them then they ask to talk to a manager and throw a fit so my manager just does whatever they want to appease them. not only does it undermine me but why do you want to reward such childish behavior? It only tells them its okay to act like that so the next time they come in they will act the same way. stupid breeds stupid
honeysuckle03

Mar 1, 2008, 4:22 PM
touche'... 😁

they thought that shouting and screaming over their lungs would make their service faster as well..

brats...
JessicaLauren

Mar 1, 2008, 10:42 PM
wow I feel the same way
greenteajunkie

Mar 1, 2008, 3:32 PM
This aint Burger King.
techguy22

Mar 1, 2008, 4:55 PM
What about?

Or dumb?

Mntaly insane?

High/ drunk?

Ignorant?

Are they still right? (let me know if I missed any)
greenteajunkie

Mar 1, 2008, 3:19 PM
It's the same when you reccomend text packages and the customers response is "oh no, I don't need it. My child won't text". then they get a $400 phone bill and they get pissed at the sales rep. there is a total lack of personal resposibility in this country.
techguy22

Mar 1, 2008, 4:57 PM
Well I had an overage because I switched from a regular phone to a Blackberry. They added the blackberry package but took off my texting... WTF? Anyways I found out a 1.5 months and $800 later..... STUPID ALLTEL!!!!!!!!!!!
powerman79

Mar 1, 2008, 5:04 PM
Go into a store. Someone there will fix ur bill for u. I work for alltel and they are really nice to work with.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.