Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Buy Out

cilvzwagent

Feb 14, 2008, 10:37 AM
So, they called our entire company, managers and all sales reps onto a conf. call this morning. Our company has sold out. They had the new head guys from the new company on the call, and they kept trying to reassure us that nothing negative was going to come from this, that it is goign to be an all things positive transition.

I'm scared ☚ī¸
Armand Goldman

Feb 14, 2008, 10:45 AM
I smell the Titanic passing by...Oh wait! The Buy Out iceberg is just ahead! We all know how that story ended. đŸ¤Ŗ
Astronaut HS 88

Feb 14, 2008, 10:46 AM
Cilvzw, listen to Armand. He works for Sprint. He knows about failed mergers and working for a dying company.
cilvzwagent

Feb 14, 2008, 10:49 AM
I'm not in Sprint..... I'm an agent for VZW.
Astronaut HS 88

Feb 14, 2008, 10:51 AM
Oh, I know. I'm just saying he's an expert on working for companies that have had failed mergers and losing customers left and right.

http://www.ecellularconnection.com/h_story.htm »

Moorehead Communications began as an Interconnect company selling and installing business telephone systems and was an authorized distributor for Ameritech's Centrex service. In 1990 Moorehead Communications became an Authorized GTE Wireless Agent and in 1991 the cellular division, known as "The Cellular Connection," was formed. Our first retail store was in Marion, Indiana, where our corporate offices are still located today. Over the years we have grown to be the largest Verizon Wireless Agent in the Midwest with over 125 locations in Indiana, Illinois, M...
(continues)
cilvzwagent

Feb 14, 2008, 10:46 AM
Anyone out there work for Cellular Connection? Apparantly that's who got us.
Astronaut HS 88

Feb 14, 2008, 10:48 AM
As a result of the anonymous employee questionnaire, we are pleased to announce that Moorehead Communications Inc./d.b.a. The Cellular Connection has been awarded 11th place in the Best Places to Work in Indiana's Large Companies division. We are so very happy to know that our employees take pride in their company. Please read the press release that made this announcement. It is also listed in the 2006, May June issue of the Indiana Chamber of Commerce Magazine, Biz Voice.
We look forward to continuing to be a quality employer far into the future.

http://www.ecellularconnection.com/h_news_bestplace.htm »
Astronaut HS 88

Feb 14, 2008, 10:49 AM
I'm sure they want to make $$$.
cilvzwagent

Feb 14, 2008, 2:48 PM
I just noticed that now I'll have to sell Dish Network too! That's why I left my last agent job! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!
Armand Goldman

Feb 14, 2008, 3:17 PM
Work it, own it, love it and sell it!
GreenGiant

Feb 20, 2008, 6:54 PM
And then set it on fire. 🙂
cilvzwagent

Feb 20, 2008, 6:08 PM
First off I will say sorry for bringing up an old post.

But, we had our meeting last night with the new corp exec's. I'm really excited. Our pay is going to atleast double! And the benefits are outstanding! Either this company is just that good, or the company that I currently work for just paid that poorly.
ajstrong

Feb 20, 2008, 6:59 PM
uhm, probably the latter. just sayin'... 'cuz the latter is similar to who I work for now. 👀
ajstrong

Feb 20, 2008, 7:00 PM
that and, good that you're gonna be moving on up!! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.