Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Challenge to Dan Hesse and All Wireless Executives

ac4321

Jan 21, 2008, 3:40 PM
Set your salary at $1 and tie your compensation directly to company performance. For a CEO, let's say $1 per net gain of each subscriber. If the stock does well, you can have some of that too, but your most direct pay is tied to subscribers growth and retention.

Google and other companies seem to get along just fine with their CEO's having a $1 base salary. If your work is successful then everyone benefits. However, if you drive the company into the ground you get a $1.

Seems fair to me considering that I can't have a merit raise this year because of mistakes and missteps by executives. No matter how well I do my work this year I am stuck. I don't see any mention of that for executives, however. Nowhere in all the communication...
(continues)
daarin

Jan 21, 2008, 4:28 PM
not only that, but look around on iconnect and see how many "Company Holidays" we're not able to get. It specifically states for Martin Luther King Day that retail store employees and call center employees cannot get a paid vacation day- but corporate employees are encouraged to "Give a little back" on their day off. If they keep up with the way they treat their employees, they will have a greater loss of employees then they've had of customers.

Not only are they NOT giving us raises, my higher ups are so stressed for sales that it makes the job more unbearable than it is. The only thing a CEO should be responsible for is the well being of the company- not their own pocket. I completely agree with you and I think that you have one of ...
(continues)
Dan Hesse

Jan 21, 2008, 4:44 PM
Challenge...accepted.
Sherman Schrader

Jan 21, 2008, 4:53 PM
I smell some cow crap here people. ๐Ÿคจ
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 7:49 AM
Sherman Schrader said:
I smell some cow crap here people. ๐Ÿคจ

Ray, enough with the poop jokes please.
BigShowJB

Feb 4, 2008, 10:59 AM
maybe you should take a shower then ray,
techguy22

Jan 24, 2008, 9:22 PM
Yeah right. Let us know when that happens. By us I mean the rest of Phone Scoop and the Wireless world for that matter.
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 10:56 PM
Sprint's top 3 senior executives are being axed tomorrow. When a corporation fart blasts Paul Saleh, their Chief Financial Officer out the outhouse, that's definitely a bad omen. Mark Angelino was the SVP of their Sales & Distribution channel so that is a major blow to the retail employees and I imagine it is going to be Charles Manson Helter Skelter as far as marketing and advertising is concerned since Timothy Kelly, Sprint's Chief Marketing Office has just been giving his walking papers.
BigShowJB

Jan 25, 2008, 11:33 AM
maybe we'll get some better marketing and direction now
Armand Goldman

Jan 25, 2008, 11:23 PM
will be the next set of senior executives at Sprint to be axed?

My personal predictions in order are...

Bob Johnson
http://www2.sprint.com/mr/ex_dtl.do?id=480 »

Kevin Cowan
http://www2.sprint.com/mr/ex_dtl.do?id=460 »

Richard T.C. LeFave
http://www2.sprint.com/mr/ex_dtl.do?id=248 »
oldtimer_sprint

Jan 25, 2008, 11:32 PM
first and third ones. Yeah you might be right. Second dude, nah, would be surprised. I bet the customer agreement that is sent with the phones gets rewritten soon though.

๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Armand Goldman

Jan 25, 2008, 11:54 PM
What do you think will be changed with the customer agreement's prepackaged in the handset boxes? Sprint needs to cut their losses on those customers who roam more than 50% of their voice and/or data package over 3 consecutive months and terminate the customer's service after the customer is given a 30 day notice of such action. I know Sprint collateral states this, but I have yet to hear of anyone who actually has had Sprint cut them off.
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 7:50 AM
Armand Goldman said:
Sprint's top 3 senior executives are being axed tomorrow. When a corporation fart blasts Paul Saleh, their Chief Financial Officer out the outhouse, that's definitely a bad omen. Mark Angelino was the SVP of their Sales & Distribution channel so that is a major blow to the retail employees and I imagine it is going to be Charles Manson Helter Skelter as far as marketing and advertising is concerned since Timothy Kelly, Sprint's Chief Marketing Office has just been giving his walking papers.

Ray, I think it's about time too. Look at what they are doing to your company! You might be out of a job if they don't get their acts together.
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 7:49 AM
Dan Hesse said:
Challenge...accepted.

Ray you are not Dan Hesse.
Armand Goldman

Feb 4, 2008, 1:58 PM
Who ever said the two are one in the same? ๐Ÿ˜•
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 4:30 PM
Armand Goldman said:
Who ever said the two are one in the same? ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey, Ray. I emailed you, did you get it?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.