Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

anybody ever call into customer just to mess with them??

vzace

Feb 3, 2008, 3:26 PM
i just called into customer care cuz im sittin here bored at work as usual no customers. I called in saying I was John Smith with a southern accent goin on and on about a .32 cent bill credit and never let on that it was a fake call hahaha

...sorry whoever i talked to if i made your day worse lol
dalily21

Feb 3, 2008, 11:54 PM
one of my reps got a call from an old lady telling him when he was going to die. date time etc. lol
Dan Hesse

Feb 4, 2008, 12:04 AM
Tell them you want Amanda Hugginkiss.
Armand Goldman

Feb 4, 2008, 10:30 AM
Give them a call and ask for Seymour Butts. 🤣
Ask The Shack

Feb 4, 2008, 10:43 AM
My coworker and I used to do it to Sprint. We'd always get the Indian reps, and see how long we can keep then on the phone while trying to get in contact with "Big Rudy".

So far I've been able to keep them on the phone for about 20 minutes, but had to end it because I was either laughing too hard, or had actual work I needed to do.
Armand Goldman

Feb 4, 2008, 10:50 AM
🤣 Priceless...Who is Big Rudy?
Ask The Shack

Feb 12, 2008, 9:02 AM
Armand Goldman said:
🤣 Priceless...Who is Big Rudy?

Heck if I know, but I also gave the Sprint rep a description of him like "he's a tall man, with a 12 inch member". I'm surprised that none of the reps laughed. Of course all of them were in the Philippines.....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.