Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 36 replies

OMG, im in shock!!

ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 7:03 PM
So a disgruntled customer goes into our service and repair center, unzips, and pee's all over the counter and the carpet!! we have been informed to dial 911 if we come in contact with him.. how frickin crazy is that?

WHO DOES THAT? who LITTERALLY pee's all over a counter and carpet.. and what person would sit back and allow this to happen? if it were me.. i'd have tackled his ass to the ground and started beating the sh*t out of them.. pee at my store. F-U .. i wouldn't want to have to steam clean a carpet after someone urinated all over it.. HELL NAH..
a Girl

Jan 31, 2008, 7:15 PM
haha...no really tho, thats disgusting 😕
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 7:18 PM
would you have stood there like a dummy with your thumb up your bum and let it happen? what would you have done?
a Girl

Jan 31, 2008, 7:20 PM
i would have told him to get the **** out! i definitely would not have tackled him though...im not that brave ☚ī¸
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 7:26 PM
i dunno if'd you call it brave, more or less reckless and dumb.. but still.. half the things i do, because im a story teller and i love to entertain.. awesome bar story.. hehe.. i did however let someone hit me in the back of the head with a flourescent bulb. i saw something similar done on 40yr old virgin.. hehe.. it sounded so cool ... POP . and glass everywhere.. =[ yea in my hair thats the only part that sucked.. but i digress.. you can't truly say you know what you would or wouldn't do unless your actually put into a situation to which your confronted with a type of action.. :breathe:: get me? so don't say your not that brave.. you never know til your tested ;)
a Girl

Jan 31, 2008, 7:30 PM
true. guess i'll have to wait til someone pees on desk at my job!
but on a serious note. i know exactly what you mean 🙂
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 8:08 PM
what time you here til?
a Girl

Jan 31, 2008, 8:23 PM
9pm mtn. time!
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 8:25 PM
uhm.. i dunno which way the time zones go..

is it (from west to east) PST, MTN, Central, EST?) ?? or is it PST, central, mtn, est??
SkyStarstreak

Jan 31, 2008, 8:29 PM
You were right the first time, PST MTN CST EST

🙂
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 8:40 PM
so that'd be 1 hour difference i believe, and then i think parts of arizona doesn't move their clock during daylight savings?
SkyStarstreak

Jan 31, 2008, 8:41 PM
Is it Arizona or Nevada? I can't remember 😕
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 8:50 PM
im pretty sure its arizona.. had an isurance claim rep out ther i was talkin to .. thats how i found out..
BigShowJB

Feb 1, 2008, 10:38 AM
indiana does that too
a Girl

Jan 31, 2008, 8:41 PM
correct but i'm not in arizona...so if you're on the west coast its 8pm your time. central its 10 and eastern is 11!
Blumpelstiltskin

Jan 31, 2008, 7:15 PM
I would have done my best johnny cage impression and punched that creep square in the ball bag.
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 7:17 PM
đŸ˜ŗ i wouldn't been near any exposed private parts.. but he definately would think twice about where he pissed..
OfAMightDivine

Feb 1, 2008, 12:23 AM
I know the situation itself isn't funny, and it's really nasty.

BUT

I can't get this image out of my head of someone grabbing him by the scruff of his neck, wiping his nose through it, and then going NO!! Bad boy! Then rub his nose in the grass outside, and smack him with a rolled up newspaper.
Dj Podmaster

Feb 1, 2008, 8:59 AM
I cant help but think one of my coworkers would have pointed at his hose and start laughing.
jonnygee007

Feb 1, 2008, 9:09 AM
Yeah I would have messed him up. Customers are on some other $h!t these days.
Armand Goldman

Feb 1, 2008, 9:50 AM
At least the customer didn't drop his drawers and go Doo Doo Brown! đŸ¤Ŗ
BigShowJB

Feb 1, 2008, 10:40 AM
that deserves a kick to the back of the head!!!
Armand Goldman

Feb 1, 2008, 11:57 PM
Or the customer could have choked his donkey in your bathroom stopping up the toilet causing a biohazard from raw sewage.
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 2, 2008, 8:27 PM
Armand Goldman said:
Or the customer could have choked his donkey in your bathroom stopping up the toilet causing a biohazard from raw sewage.

There you go with the toilet talk again. Ray, we need to get you some help. I'll give Stacy a call and she and I will plan for some help.
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 2, 2008, 8:28 PM
Armand Goldman said:

Another bad poop joke done by the one and only Ray Carroll. đŸ˜ŗ
ReaperTut

Feb 2, 2008, 8:42 PM
i found out more about it.. turns out he just stood behind the counter and did it discretely ..
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 2, 2008, 10:20 PM
Armand Goldman said:

A moderator will review this message as soon as possible to determine if action is required. You will not receive a reply.

Thank you for taking the time and doing your part to help keep the forums civilized and family-friendly. Your help is greatly appreciated!
poweredup

Feb 1, 2008, 10:00 AM
that would have been a good time to have a taser, one prong on each ball and 50,000 volts so that he may never reproduce again...
ReaperTut

Feb 2, 2008, 10:42 PM
đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ thats just sick.. but funny, yet painful.. man .. my bawls are tingling just from the thought of that happenin... not cool... lol
televator

Feb 1, 2008, 4:14 PM
i just read a post by gangstaman40oz about the same thing, is it the same incident? if not thats really messed up! đŸ¤Ŗ
ReaperTut

Feb 2, 2008, 10:43 PM
gangsta is my co-worker... he's also the MoFo, that's posted under my login when i've had to leave the store abruptly .. :\ arse.. but yea.. its the same situation
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Feb 1, 2008, 4:47 PM
what company did this happen at? Big Blue, Big Yellow, Big Red, Big Pink, or Little Blue (Altel)
Armand Goldman

Feb 2, 2008, 9:19 PM
Big Blue is where it all went down I believe.
ralph_on_me

Feb 2, 2008, 9:28 PM
AT&T doesn't have service/repair centers. It was probably a Sprint center.
ReaperTut

Feb 2, 2008, 9:33 PM
it was big yellow.. 🙂 ralph_on_me is correct. it was a sprint service and repair center. the only in the northern california district ;x check the police reports for chico, california. the custy's name was matthew grunky or something like that
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 2, 2008, 9:57 PM
Armand Goldman said:

A moderator will review this message as soon as possible to determine if action is required. You will not receive a reply.

Thank you for taking the time and doing your part to help keep the forums civilized and family-friendly. Your help is greatly appreciated!
ReaperTut

Feb 2, 2008, 10:45 PM
whymeohgodwhyme said:
Armand Goldman said:

whats the dealio yo? why is it, that has been the only thing you've posted.. are you really sending to the mods? :\

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.