Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 30 replies

Rumor- Phone Desired by Idiots, 15 year old girls, and the mothers that act 15...

daarin

Dec 19, 2007, 3:31 PM
m: can i help you?

c: i want that one...

m: ๐Ÿ‘€

c: [points to sign] the 24/7 phone

m: ๐Ÿคจ the rumor?

c: yeah sure, whatever... that one!

m: mam, we haven't had the rumor in stock for going on 3 weeks now...

c: but i just called and asked and some girl said you did!

m: mam, i am the only female here tonight and i talked to you. i said we did NOT have it in stock and no store will have it...

c: but i drove all the way here from the eastern shore!

m: ๐Ÿ‘€ ...mmkay...

c: so go get it for me!

m: ๐Ÿคจ ...we don't have it...

c: you have to have it! this is ridiculous!

m: ๐Ÿ˜ก you can try ordering it online...

c: NO! that won't work! this is the only time i get to go out shopping be...
(continues)
LoopiKelli

Dec 19, 2007, 6:47 PM
We get the SAME thing with the Voyager. After a while, the mere mention of the V-Word will make you automatically curl up in the fetal position and cry.
nuckingfuts

Dec 19, 2007, 6:57 PM
How do you think I felt when the IPHONE launched??
LoopiKelli

Dec 19, 2007, 7:05 PM
That makes me want to beat my head on the desk just THINKING about it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hombre07

Dec 20, 2007, 8:54 AM
I think we've been going about this the wrong way, rather than beating our heads on our desks, why aren't we beating the customers heads on desks?
fyredawg

Dec 20, 2007, 9:12 AM
I'm tired of dealing with it, so I just pulled the RUMOR demo out of the case and put up a sign that says we have no more. Of course, it doesn't stop anyone, but at least now they're not surprised when I tell them there's no more. I will watch them look at the sign, and they'll still ask me... "So, you're out?" Duh, didn't you read the f*cking sign?! I've gotten into the habit of just saying "No" as people open their mouths to talk after looking at the sign.
aavera

Dec 22, 2007, 11:06 AM
I vote we get tazers and use them. That would be MUCH more entertaining!
daarin

Dec 22, 2007, 5:04 PM
if you find where i could get one, let me know!

[tasers not rumors! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ]
sammish

Dec 26, 2007, 8:46 PM
yay for tazers!!! ash you're the best...that's why you're the brains of this operation... ;)
BigShowJB

Dec 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
It sounds like I'm the only dealer left that actually has a Rumor in stock..... ๐Ÿ˜
vzwcripplesphones

Dec 20, 2007, 1:27 PM
๐Ÿ‘€

Shh...don't tell the public...
Jennyboo

Dec 20, 2007, 8:48 PM
story of my life lately

We've been out for about the same time as are ALL the store in this area including the authorized retailers and they won't be back in til January, and they're out on sprint.com too.

We are able to special order them but nobody wants to do that ... I guess they'd rather drive all around town to find out everyone is out. ๐Ÿ˜•
oldtimer_sprint

Dec 20, 2007, 11:05 PM
Not surprised, it is a very popular phone. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ReaperTut

Dec 21, 2007, 2:20 PM
i had someone ask if we could sell them the demo rumor.. i was like "wtf, are you serious?" what'd be the point in that? i mean unless your a todler that wants to play with mommies and your just tryin to prevent that, but come in asking for a rumor, we tell you we're out of stock until atleast mid january, and you ask to buy the demo phone? its a plastic toy?!?! get with the program. its not like there's just a sticker on the front to make it look fake but really isn't.. some people, i swear
cellphoneguy

Dec 21, 2007, 2:29 PM
I have 30 of them so if ur in pa let me know.
ReaperTut

Dec 21, 2007, 3:22 PM
sorry, in CA.. but i will say they hit the customers likes on the nose, the white one for the girlies, and black/blue for the guys... i've not sold one white one to a male.. and vice versa.. strange eh?
ayotech

Dec 21, 2007, 3:32 PM
remember i upgraded the daughter to the white one and the mom got the black/blue...

p.s.(mom doesn't need a f**ing rumor like her daughter) ๐Ÿ˜ก
daarin

Dec 22, 2007, 5:02 PM
I've gotten the mother/daughter combo on a regular basis for the past month for this phone... its insane how many mothers are coming in and getting the same phone as their daughters. most of them dress and like their 15 year old, so i guess it fits.
ReaperTut

Dec 22, 2007, 5:50 PM
sometimes, i've even seen the daughter dressed more appropraitely than the mother!! what's that about? maybe its menopause.. lol
ayotech

Dec 22, 2007, 6:28 PM
maybe they are f**king retarded...

probably switched clothes...
ReaperTut

Dec 22, 2007, 6:42 PM
didn't, switch.. probably stole her daughters clothes and all the daughter had left to do was go to good will and get the only nice thing she could find..
spazebar

Dec 23, 2007, 2:45 PM
What store I got a customer in pitsburg looking for a rumor
charliegirl

Dec 21, 2007, 5:42 PM
Welcome to my world! ๐Ÿคฃ But I have 3 different carriers I have to hear it about.

"Do you have the Rumor?" umm no national backorder

"do you have Boost?" ummm no national back order

"Do you have the W490 in purple?" ummm no national back order!!!!

And I say this at least 50+ times a day EVERYDAY!!!!!!
donkey_kong86

Dec 21, 2007, 6:24 PM
let me go get the 12 gauge ๐Ÿ‘€
beeferjay

Dec 22, 2007, 7:57 PM
did LG make a phone that is excellent?
sckoisks17

Dec 23, 2007, 1:48 AM
Since the Rumor. The device is wonderful, and it's made me a HELL of a lot of text plan and Power Vision sales ๐Ÿ˜›
inked n poked.

Dec 23, 2007, 2:32 PM
too bad the Rumor isnt Power vision...
spazebar

Dec 23, 2007, 2:40 PM
beat me to it
inked n poked.

Dec 23, 2007, 2:46 PM
im awesome what can i say.
Jennyboo

Dec 23, 2007, 7:38 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
beeferjay

Dec 24, 2007, 7:49 AM
umm...

these people will eventually hate your provider because of this phone.

I see it everyday.

Kiss them goodbye, they are sheep

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.