kreesedup

Dec 5, 2007, 5:06 PM
Shooting in mall in Omaha. Reports now five dead. WTF! 😕
foxiangel5

Dec 5, 2007, 5:06 PM
wow post the link
kreesedup

Dec 5, 2007, 5:09 PM
I am watching it on tv, it is up on cnn. Just confirmed 9 dead live press conf.
foxiangel5

Dec 5, 2007, 5:11 PM
i just read the article on cnn...they are saying 2 dead...but it was posted 2 min ago..
kreesedup

Dec 5, 2007, 5:13 PM
I watching right now LIVE press confrence 9 dead (including the gun man), 5 wounded. Over 30 shots fired
kreesedup

Dec 5, 2007, 5:26 PM
OMAHA, Neb. -- Omaha police said nine people were dead, including the alleged shooter, after shots were fired inside the Von Maur store at Westroads Mall on Wednesday afternoon.

Fourteen more were injured, two critically, police said.

Sgt. Teresa Negron said there are nine fatalities. She said officers found the suspected shooter dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Negron could not describe the shooter, but said he was a male. Negron said most of the victims were inside Von Maur.

Creighton University Medical Center said it had three victims and two were fatalities. The dead were a man and a woman, and no further details were released.

The Nebraska Medical Center said it has three gunshot victims, all wounded but alive....
(continues)
chainsaw

Dec 5, 2007, 6:23 PM
That sucks! I remember a little less than a year ago there was a nasty shooting at the mall accross the street from my house 6 people died. It is scary when it hits close to home.
devilsmafia

Dec 5, 2007, 6:36 PM
See what happens when you try to return something after the 30 day return policy is up?
chainsaw

Dec 5, 2007, 7:06 PM
🤣 so it was a wireless salesman shooting it up. I've been pretty close myself 😁
devilsmafia

Dec 5, 2007, 8:51 PM
Just imagine how many dead customers there would be if we were allowed to bring weapons into work? We could wipe out half of the population.
The Infamous

Dec 6, 2007, 5:25 PM
like last week, two weeks ago. this is getting to be ridiculos

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.