Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

posted elsewhere but no response

foxiangel5

Dec 5, 2007, 4:54 PM
a firen dof mine wants to get the treo 755 but he wants to be able to run WM. does the palm software have a legit counterpart that he could use instead so he can get the phones he wants and not the crappy Q?
kreesedup

Dec 5, 2007, 5:00 PM
Nope, no counterpart. The Q9 is running the lateset ver of wm 6.1 works very well actually. Specific functions w/wm that he needs? 700wx?
foxiangel5

Dec 5, 2007, 5:06 PM
i didnt get into it....hejust said that he wants windows os...id otn even know if he knows the difference..i told him about the Q9 but he wants the 755...ill just tell him that he can have both..
foxiangel5

Dec 5, 2007, 5:06 PM
i mean CANT have both
tgoace

Dec 5, 2007, 7:51 PM
Tell him to get the Treo 700wx. It's windows OS
Tmo Slave

Dec 5, 2007, 8:10 PM
You couldn't possibly be using WM 6.1. Its not even out yet. Its not being released till 2008.
Tmo Slave

Dec 5, 2007, 8:41 PM
Most treos can either be purchased with palm or windows OS. If he already has the one with palm on it have him look online to see if you can switch the OS. I don't know if that is possible.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.