Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Convergys ends Conversion!

PhoneTwit

Dec 17, 2004, 11:40 PM
For a long time, Convergys has based its commissions on conversion rates. In other words, you were only paid if you achieved a certain % of sales per call. I hated this system.

They've eliminated it, at least for now, and I am a much happier camper.

"Twitty"
Slander

Dec 18, 2004, 2:21 AM
Huh. That's a new one on me. What project was your center under? I just recently quit from the Baton Rouge center (SprintPCS exclusive) and we didn't have a policy like that that I was aware of.

On the other hand, perhaps that's why Maximize incentives kept shrinking and then disappearing. No way in hell I'm hocking Voice Command to a customer if I'm not getting a payout for it anymore. That's one of the big reasons why I quit.
PhoneTwit

Dec 19, 2004, 10:30 PM
Arnold in AT&T Salees, not Cingular Sales. There was incredible pressure to sell 2 lines to people who didn't need them. Some people intentionally sold multiple lines without permission. The customer returned them, but that counted in the next month's payout and in the meantime they had the commission.

Anyway, I'm much happier now!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.