Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Insurance Claims + Stupid Customers = Headache

hardcorehavok

Nov 27, 2007, 4:10 PM
C - I need some help. I'm heading up to the mountains and the screen on my phone went out. It's on and it works, but I cannot see anything. I have insurance, but this is the third phone of this type that I have had this same issue with. What can you do?

M - Well, if you have insurance, you can call this number (handed him a card with the insurance department's number on it).

C - Yeah, but I'll be without a phone for a few days. Can't you just give me one? My contract is almost up anyways.

M - No, sir. However, if your contract is up soon, I can check to see if you can upgrade.

C - I'm eligible for a new phone, but that means I'd have to resign. Right?

M - Yes, sir.

C - There has to be something else. I have insurance, but I...
(continues)
eljeffe666

Nov 27, 2007, 4:40 PM
thats the time where u try to knock ur self unconscious by beating ur head on the computer monitor

but that was really funny

but i really do feel sorry for u
LoopiKelli

Nov 27, 2007, 5:59 PM
I don't know that I could've kept a straight face. :-) 🤭
talia

Nov 27, 2007, 9:54 PM
customers are so dumb...thinking they can get round paying for a phone
Nikoletta

Nov 28, 2007, 12:51 AM
Does it just drive you insane the way people are always trying to game the system?

We get that all the time. "Well what if you use my mom's credit card but still put my name on it?" "How about my first name and her last name and the rest my information?" "Can I use my dad's credit card?" "How about my sister, she has a card." "Ok, why don't we use my brother's card?" "Can you use this food stamp card, I won't tell anybody?"

That was what I always got in sales. Now that I do exchanges I get a different set of the same thing. People really seem to struggle with this concept and I can't be any clearer when I try to explain it.

It's simple really. We can bill up to $250 on your account over a 60 day time period. That means if you ...
(continues)
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 28, 2007, 10:25 AM
Fun times all around, and to be had by all in the cell phone industry. 😳

Damn this job wants to make me become a hermit. 😕
Nikoletta

Nov 29, 2007, 5:20 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of a hitman (KIDDING.)
Cell_Queen

Nov 28, 2007, 11:45 AM
Do you live in Sharon, PA? What you explained sounds like a sharon customer lol
hardcorehavok

Nov 28, 2007, 12:03 PM
Meadville
Cell_Queen

Nov 29, 2007, 3:40 PM
kind of close lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.