Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

Is anyone else sick of selling cell phones?

sheltonchr

Nov 27, 2007, 3:32 PM
I've been selling cell phone service for two years and I think I'm going to snap!!! Plus, I just got transfered to the ghetto and I really don't think some people have ever been taught how to act properly in public
yeehaw

Nov 27, 2007, 3:48 PM
word
ajstrong

Nov 27, 2007, 4:09 PM
define "properly"
sheltonchr

Nov 27, 2007, 4:37 PM
speak with proper english, bathe regularly, not spend 30 min asking why the company doesn't give everything away for free
ajstrong

Nov 27, 2007, 5:27 PM
racist 😉

I also am disgusted with my paycheck being directly related to those that have a conniption if we don't have the "periwinkle blue" leather case/car charger/what have you for their phone.
sheltonchr

Nov 28, 2007, 3:23 PM
It has nothing to do with race, just self respect.

I hate my paycheck being directly related to people's credit score
ajstrong

Nov 28, 2007, 3:24 PM
ditto your second comment; I was just funnin' ya on the first comment.
chainsaw

Nov 27, 2007, 5:39 PM
I'm sick of not selling phones and being bored all day. If I sold more I would be way happier!
nuckingfuts

Nov 27, 2007, 7:46 PM
Agreed!
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 28, 2007, 10:20 AM
Amen. 😁
sheltonchr

Nov 28, 2007, 3:24 PM
I guess I've been doing this too long. Even the good days aren't that good anymore. I need to start selling something else
HotKarl666

Nov 27, 2007, 8:11 PM
Yea its bullshit. Not sure who is more immature the management or the customers...
Anyhow it sucks ass all around.
We are getting f-ed several creative ways ths month.
First they are upping our metrics/goals with only 4 days left on the calendar...
Also getting rid of PTO next year...
And worst of all... GROUP COMMISSION!!

🤭 👿 😳
I say... WTF???
nuckingfuts

Nov 27, 2007, 8:20 PM
WOW! who do you work for?
HotKarl666

Nov 27, 2007, 8:41 PM
Ill give you a hint... Our colors are gay as hell. I work at a corporate store too...
Did I mention they are doing away with PTO as well...
Crap
Horse-****+
Sprintkitty

Nov 28, 2007, 10:49 AM
group commission?? Gah.
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 28, 2007, 10:56 AM
Group Commission?! = The definition of lame.

The better way to say it is that no matter how hard you work, even if you do make commission you are going to make the same as everyone else. And there is always guaranteed to be one loser that will never do anything to help, or to even achieve his own personal goals. That is assuming his personal goals don't include the following already:

1.) Nap on the Job.
2.) Constantly check Sports Scores on his phone instead of making the sale that he should be.
3.) Do everything possible to dodge any thing close to what smells like work, cause it makes him sweat...like a fat man underneath a cooking lamp.
sheltonchr

Nov 28, 2007, 3:26 PM
I'd rather ride the subway naked than have that job
kapwww

Nov 28, 2007, 10:54 AM
I'm not sick of selling phones. I'm sick of retarded customers...the ones who are absolutely clueless that we bi+ch about on here all the time...
Sprintkitty

Nov 28, 2007, 10:57 AM
I'm not sick of selling cell phones. That part's pretty fun for me.

I _am_ sick of my (indirect) company, and I'm sick of my location. Slooooow.
hazelwithdip

Nov 28, 2007, 11:13 AM
WHY?, where are you located?
Sprintkitty

Nov 28, 2007, 11:26 AM
The worst wing of a dying mall. Cell phones sell everywhere else in this town...but this particular spot, not so much.
TMoChic

Nov 28, 2007, 11:21 AM
Ya darn skippy I am!
cremz

Nov 28, 2007, 4:39 PM
Then I will agree, but I'm making to much commission to complain...
beeferjay

Nov 29, 2007, 9:34 AM
i think i would be very good at it, since people love me in general and im a smoothe talker and i know so much about the phones

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.