Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

greetings,my unconventional conventionalists!!

tequilasundae

Dec 7, 2004, 10:14 AM
had the last 2 days off ,avoided anything cellular altogether, tried to relax, and got my annual xmas sick ANYWAY....my mall is dead and there is screaming from "special" people out in the hallway...most of my customer base hasn't even gotten out of bed yet..ah!! there it goes again!! 😳 😳
LOVELYT11

Dec 7, 2004, 11:07 AM
WELCOME TO CELLULAR WORLD 😁
GWFOX

Dec 8, 2004, 11:17 AM
Ahh yes the oh-so-typical early morning mall sounds. In fact I am experiencing the EXACT SAME BLOODY THING that you went through. The "special" squad are all out there just doing their "thing".

Then you have the old people. These are the folks that go to the mall at BLOODY 6am. They stay in the mall till like an hour after it opens, sometimes even until noon. Why the heck are you even IN the mall at 6am? SLEEP LATER!!!!!!!!!! Also do not come in with stupid questions like "I want a new phone for my $10 analog plan". Or "The free phone is too expensive". OMG I'm going to beat my head on the desk. 4 hours sleep, bad news last night which resulted in my 4 hours sleep.. I feel... postal.

Cept Tequila I don't have one thing that you DO have...
(continues)
TexasJulie

Dec 8, 2004, 11:30 AM
Awww... Im sorry you got some bad news... *hugs*

And I sooo understand the old people thing. I just posted about it in the Lounge... But our mall opens the doors at 7 a.m. for "Mall Walkers" You wouldnt begin to believe the amount of people that get up, and get dressed to come to the mall and WALK.... the mall has these signs everywhere that says "Mall Walkers Route 1.5 miles"... I guess some idiot actually measured the distance or something....

As for the postal thing... I believe it was Shun, who coined a new term for all of us... Instead of Postal... its cellular. LOL.. The phrase was... "Im gonna go cellular on your a**." LOL
Hope your day gets better!!
shadedpain4

Dec 8, 2004, 11:31 AM
hee hee

where would we be without Shun?
ShunAsa

Dec 8, 2004, 2:39 PM
in a whole heep of ****... 😉
TexasJulie

Dec 8, 2004, 2:39 PM
True, so very very true!
ShunAsa

Dec 8, 2004, 2:40 PM
😁
TexasJulie

Dec 8, 2004, 11:34 AM
Ooopppsss... It was TequilaSundae... Though Shun definitely could have said it. LOL
tequilasundae

Dec 8, 2004, 1:45 PM
thanks for giving the credit where credit was due jules,,,, 🤣
TexasJulie

Dec 8, 2004, 1:49 PM
No problem! I had to go back about 8 pages to find it... but that was hilarious!
tequilasundae

Dec 8, 2004, 2:00 PM
we opened last yr here with a launch and extremely poor training...so we spent the 1st 8 months being screamed at on a regular basis,,,so i coined that term...i was really beginnin to hate people for a bit there... 👿 👿 but now ots mellowed out quite a bit, 😁
TexasJulie

Dec 8, 2004, 2:07 PM
Eh, that sucks. I hate getting screamed at. I've got such a short fuse too... People really are begining to push their luck with me somedays. I cant believe I took a job where its required that I be kind and helpful regardless of the circumstances. I miss bartending sometimes. LOL
tequilasundae

Dec 8, 2004, 2:13 PM
yeah i miss it too ,,,i was a bartender for many yrs,...it was the eighties and i was down with the ladies...(actually the mid to late 90's,lol) 🤣 but best of all i could tell ya to leave if ya pissed me off!!
TexasJulie

Dec 8, 2004, 2:17 PM
exactly!! Here, I just have to grin and bear it. Im used to being the one distributing the a** chewings, not the one receiving them. LOL

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.