Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Call branding...

J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 4:26 PM
At the end of EVERY SINGLE CALL,I have to say (insert forced happy voice here) "Thank you for calling cingular,we're raising the bar!"
👿 That is the dumbest thing I've ever had to say,especially to everyone I talk to!
Man Alive!
pizpiz80

Nov 29, 2004, 5:01 PM
That's retarded.

I just had a person ask me where the nearest Cingular booth was. I told him there wasn't one in the state which is TRUE! So much for "raising the bar". 🤣
J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 5:09 PM
100% of the people that hear me say that say:umm yeah thanks..?

I hate feeling like an idiot!That's the cust's job!
TexasJulie

Nov 29, 2004, 5:21 PM
Whaaaaattttt? As if the whole tabas toadstools thing wasnt bad enough. LOL.. You poor guy. I hope they compensate you nicely two times a month! 🤣
J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 5:22 PM
If they did that,I would'nt have to vent!
TexasJulie

Nov 29, 2004, 5:39 PM
Now Now, dont be a bitter toadie. Raise the bar a bit! LMAO. Just Kidding... As I've said before, I seriously dont know how you guys do it. The job *itself* would be enough to make me go Postal-- throw in public humiliation, and I'd be soooo gone. LMAO. Hope it gets better!

Julie
pizpiz80

Nov 29, 2004, 5:41 PM
I did telemarketing for 2 years. All calls were out-bound. 😳
TexasJulie

Nov 29, 2004, 5:47 PM
☹️ Thats terrible... I can barely handle speaking to people in person about this... I cant imagine trying to get a point across to some people over the telephone. Customer Care folks have the patience of Saints obviously. No way I could do it. **clap** for yall.
Corpo Rat

Nov 29, 2004, 6:11 PM
TexasJulie said:
Now Now, dont be a bitter toadie. Raise the bar a bit! LMAO. Just Kidding... As I've said before, I seriously dont know how you guys do it. The job *itself* would be enough to make me go Postal-- throw in public humiliation, and I'd be soooo gone. LMAO. Hope it gets better!

Julie

Some guy went postal in a Radio Shack in Tampa Bay last week. An ex-employee walked into his old store, shot & killed another employee, shot a customer and another employee, then killed himself. You retail people do NOT get paid enough for this crap.
TexasJulie

Nov 29, 2004, 6:19 PM
😲 😲 OMG! I was kidding about the going postal part... you know... just being silly. Im really sorry to hear about the people in Tampa. Its just a JOB-- Im really sad the shooter didnt realize that. Jobs are one of the FEW things in life we can actually control. Dont like your current job- find another one! Man. Thats terrible to hear about right before the holidays. 😢
tequilasundae

Nov 30, 2004, 10:20 AM
i have coined a new phrase...i am gonna go CELLULAr on you a@#... 🤣
TexasJulie

Nov 30, 2004, 10:48 AM
🤣 Thats hysterical! I love it!! 🤣
JessiCSR

Dec 1, 2004, 6:44 PM
speaking of "cellular"...that movie's gonna suck.
ShunAsa

Nov 30, 2004, 7:58 PM
my dad's a mailman, he hates when people make those references or jokes, i'm like "dude! chill out" 🤣 , he acts like he's a marine and people are making fun of that

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.