Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Warning!!

cilvzwagent

Sep 6, 2007, 10:10 AM
ATTENTION ALL NEXTEL REPS!!

Congrats! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You have just won the privelidge of dealing with the most hateful, nuts, stupid, ignorant customer ever! She started with Sprint, but they ______ed her over. Switched to Cingular, and they had the audacity to charge her a pro-rate and activation fee's on her first bill (which she never paid), then switched to VZW, where she purchased 3 chocolates, never paid her bill, all her bills were well over $500 because they wouldn't shut up and kept going over their minutes, and since she was ALWAYS past due, we could never order her FRU replacements, or get her on a better calling plan, and because we shut her off for not keeping up with a payment arrangement, she's...
(continues)
arsimckhoi

Sep 6, 2007, 10:12 AM
our firing squad will be ready thanks for the heads up
d3ity

Sep 7, 2007, 9:13 AM
Get those measley 150 dollar deposits ready!

Sometimes I really wish verizon kept the 1k deposit.
goodbyejack

Sep 6, 2007, 10:12 AM
Ha ha, thats funny. But you know, Im sure someone is getting a nextel problem customer. :-(

It was probally the lady that claimed I called the police on her because of her skin color. (The cops were never called, sinial old lady)
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 6, 2007, 10:21 AM
wow.. I would really like to know what happens next. I also wonder how old she is.. Has to be young
cilvzwagent

Sep 6, 2007, 1:08 PM
My best friend is dating her son. He's 26, I think she's in her mid-40s. She is also dumb enough that she stole her own son's credit. He found out that when he was still in college, she took out a bunch of credit cards and loan accounts out in his name, and never paid. She's ignorant. Now that he's put a stop to her, she has a 21 yr old, and an 18 yr old to screw up. She already used her 18 yr old's name to open and not pay the account at Cingular/ATT. I know what'll happen next, Nextel will "screw" her too, and then she'll be left with no other options except a can and a string, because no other companies work around here.
Willwise

Sep 6, 2007, 2:33 PM
wait. dating her son?
cilvzwagent

Sep 6, 2007, 3:32 PM
THE FORMER CUSTOMERS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣 🤣
Gemini

Sep 6, 2007, 1:29 PM
but I have to wonder how good ya'll are at your jobs if she could commit identity theft and open fraudulent accounts that easily and that many times.

We require two forms of legitimate identification and do no credit checks by phone.
cilvzwagent

Sep 6, 2007, 3:38 PM
Um.................. Don't start in with me on how well I do my job. 👿 The account she had with us, she put in her name...I DID MY JOB!

The Sprint account was in her name, but because of her payment history with Sprint, Cingular required a deposit from her. The account in Cingular, she put in her daughters name when her daughter was there in store with her, because her daughter was unaware of what her mother would/wouldn't do to her own children... So in that light, the rep at Cingy did their jobs too. We require ID as well, and do not run credit over the phone. All the credit (NON-CELL PHONE) accounts she racked up on her son she did by phone applications, without him present, or his knowledge. Or, she did it by mail and...
(continues)
Gemini

Sep 7, 2007, 2:57 PM
it wasn't a personal attack directed towards you...my point was for anyone who DOESN'T check properly.
BigShowJB

Sep 7, 2007, 5:36 PM
if that sprint was in her name, then her nextel deposit is going to be $250 and only one line... 😁
ralph_on_me

Sep 6, 2007, 1:33 PM
Aww, you could've handled the end of that conversation much differently to produce a more funny ending. When she stomped her foot and stated, "I'm going to Nextel!" You reply

"You mean Sprint."
"What?"
"They're called Sprint now ma'am. It's not Nextel. Cingular also goes by at&t now."

That probably would've put her through the roof.
cilvzwagent

Sep 6, 2007, 3:39 PM
I wasn't here when I got the word she ported out. I was on vacation, and my part-time rep TXT msg'd me about it. She didn't come in the store, she just simply called for her acct number, and we knew immediately what she was up to. I talked to my best friend, and found out from her that she did end up going to Nextel. Until last night, I had no clue where she ported to. I was just glad she ported out of my hair 😁
Guy Montag

Sep 7, 2007, 9:46 PM
I had one of those here who thankfully ported to sprint. Then about three weeks ago he came in here and expected us to be excited he was back. He signed up for service up north and somehow skated by an activation even though he has an account with us that is in default of over a grand. Any how, I told him I wouldn't sell him anything, he couldn't use our phone to call CC, and all I would help him with is paying his bill with a credit or debit card. If he talks to our customers, he's out. I hate that guy...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.