Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 34 replies

sad

starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 9:23 PM
I was just teasing, and i can only imagine the replacements the day after Turkey. All those mothers fighting in the store aisles, lost and broken phones.
pizpiz80

Nov 24, 2004, 9:27 PM
ahhh christ. I dont even wanna think about that right now. 🙄
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 9:28 PM
LMAO
sunvzw

Nov 24, 2004, 9:46 PM
there are a bunch of idiots in the new koi forum...did you all know the moto v710 is being realsed on december 2 cool i have had that phone for 3 months... 😳
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 9:47 PM
😁
pizpiz80

Nov 24, 2004, 9:53 PM
That might be a release date for another carrier.
bleu_tropix

Nov 25, 2004, 10:50 PM
LoL...look who's the idiot now...they were talking about the v710 release for US Cellular 🙄 no offense to you though, sunvzw ;)
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 2:02 PM
THEY SHOULD OF SAID THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT US CELLULAR...WHO IS EVEN ON THAT NETWORK ANYWAYS??????AND A COMPANY AND PEOPLE TO GET EXCITED OVER A PHONE I HAVE CARRIED FOR 3 MONTHS IS CRAZY..THE KOI SUCKS ANYWAYS..HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE. 😁
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 2:09 PM
no need to dog uscc now..lots of people are on it.... 😎
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 2:13 PM
if you say so..its like target and everyone else is nordstorms...
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 2:15 PM
i feel for everyone working in a mall today...i will pray for all of you..i did it last year...it sucks..but you come home with lots of funny stories..happy selling everyone.
TexasJulie

Nov 26, 2004, 3:29 PM
Yeah, IM one of those stuck in a mall, surrounded by 20,000 people with screaming kids and no deodarant. Its not pleasant.. LOL.. Then again, My sales for today are awesome. I can stand a little B.O. if I make commission off of it. LMAO
shadedpain4

Nov 26, 2004, 3:31 PM
Why didnt you wear deodorant Julie?
TexasJulie

Nov 26, 2004, 3:32 PM
LMAO... Not me. The millions of people surrounding the kiosk. LMAO
shadedpain4

Nov 26, 2004, 3:42 PM
TexasJulie said:
LMAO... Not me. The millions of people surrounding the kiosk. LMAO

Ohhhhhhhh! 😉
justpeachy

Nov 26, 2004, 7:31 PM
You mean they charge more for the same products? 😁

I would also expect that if you are to call people idiots, perhaps you should use correct grammar yourself?
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 7:43 PM
hi five to peachy!!

i look at it this way...we have a fine product thats not available EVERYWHERE>> ..like comparing hardees to mcdonalds// 🤣
USCC Slinga

Nov 26, 2004, 7:59 PM
Plus if you take a look at the Local plans that are offered, they spank the hell out of any truely national based companies local plans. In the midwest you can't beat 1000anytime, free incoming calls, and free M2M @ $40. Pleeeeaaaase.

#1 Slinga
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:11 PM
so you copy nextel with free incoming and verzon with 1000 local minutes and free mobile to mobile for 40 dollars....but can you travel to idaho with it or are you roaming???????? it must suck for those who travel or call long distace....sorry you get the phones much later than everyone elese too...but keep up the great work mabe verzion will buy them out soon..we love to take over small companies thats how we got so big in the first place.... 😁
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 8:32 PM
um..we have free long distance...AND we make sure our customers don't need to travel to idaho...we get our phones later because we TEST them..instead of rushing them out...read the user reviews of the 710 to see what i mean..uscc is getting it...this month...with none of the bugs i can assure you...
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:36 PM
our phones have no bugs moto put all the f***ing cameras on backwards... that would be a motrola problem but we order extra of everything moto at our store because we know how they are.. 😁
justpeachy

Nov 26, 2004, 8:45 PM
Actually, USCC was the first to offer 1000 minutes for $39.95. Everyone else copied them. Verizon, T-Mobile, Cingular...
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:49 PM
that plan is a ploy to get customers in here who wants a local plan with 1000 min..thats it the only way your plan beats ours is the free incoming we offer 1000 anytime unlimited m2m and n/w ....i have to admit though are plans suck compared to cingular and t mobile
silvabullit

Nov 27, 2004, 10:16 AM
All I have to say is: "Hi pot, I am the kettle."
USCC Slinga

Nov 27, 2004, 12:38 PM
Smaller company....yes, but its the 8th largest company in the US. We get phones later because we only service about 40% of the US. Plus over 50% of cellular customers think they need nationwide traveling and use it about once or twice in a contract term. Ill give nationwide to Verizon being I used to work there before USCC. But no one can top:

1000 anytime ($40)
Unlimited Incoming Calls
Unlimited Mobile - Mobile
Nationwide Long Distance

Add N&W starting @ 7pm for $4.95

Peace out.
freedomwireless

Nov 27, 2004, 9:43 PM
How about $50/month for UNLIMITED calls? yep, unlimited. day, night, week, weekend, from Cellular One. included is free nationwide long distance, and 100 roaming minutes for those time you are out of your home range.
justpeachy

Nov 28, 2004, 12:04 PM
Wow! that's a kick@ss plan!
freedomwireless

Nov 28, 2004, 12:53 PM
yea, Cell One launched it in march 2003 as a test, we already had 1500 daytime ,unlimited incoming, free l/d and free n/w for $40, so why not just unlimited for $50? it is our most popular plan, and lots of people have gotten rid of home phones with it.
JessiCSR

Nov 29, 2004, 8:10 PM
i want that...

But cell one isn't around here.

And I don't use my cell phone enough to need it. i like my plan.
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:13 PM
sorry what is hardees? never heard of them just like us celluar
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:25 PM
hey why dont you guys throw in some 3 day weekends copy t-mobile you will all have the best of everyones plans and bankrupt yourselfs.. 😳
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 8:29 PM
exactly,,,but if you had..they taste better, and offer more for your money...who pissed in your post toasties anyway
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:33 PM
i enjoy in and out that is the advanage of living in cali...plus there is a phone store on every corner out here so we all strive for the best...but we do not have us out here...or at least none im aware of
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 8:34 PM
i believe hardees where you live is called Carls jr..
sunvzw

Nov 26, 2004, 8:38 PM
possibly...there french fries are soggy and dp is flat though...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.