Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Would you like my job?

Gemini

Aug 29, 2007, 5:50 PM
Customer comes in to ask about getting his bill.

C: Can you print me out my last couple bills?

M: I apologize, sir, but I don't have access to your bill or access to print it. Customer service could answer any of your billing questions, and have bill reprints sent to your house.

C: Why can't the store give it to me?

M: 🤨 I don't have access to your bill or access to print it out. And actually, it's against company policy to reprint a bill in store for you in order to protect you acct information. You have to call customer service for a reprint. (give customer the # and he thanks me and walks out)

several minutes later he returns, on the phone.

C: My girlfriend (pause) sorry, fiancee, says that I CAN get the bill here f...
(continues)
Enamored777

Aug 29, 2007, 5:58 PM
i can print bills? i may charge .25 per page, but we can do it... what kind of tyranny is that you cant print bills? who do you work for?
frankiewawa

Aug 29, 2007, 6:02 PM
Yeah I have access to bills too. And I'm an agent.
Gemini

Aug 30, 2007, 8:59 AM
and we don't even use that same system as corp, so we are really limited.
krickt

Aug 30, 2007, 9:42 AM
Amen, Gem. We sell for the same carrier, I think, and I agree, we are really limited. The most I can do is show them how to use #BAL and how to log into MyAccount on the website. Anything else is impossible for me.
Gemini

Aug 30, 2007, 9:43 AM
Exactly. I loved CARES when I worked for corp. I had so much more abilty to do things.
krickt

Aug 30, 2007, 9:46 AM
I would probably just get into trouble if I had the ability to do things like they do in CARES. AIM makes me feel safe and secure. I just wish there was a way to help custies out with their bill better.
Jennyboo

Aug 29, 2007, 6:48 PM
I don't have access to print bills at my location either so I can relate.
ralph_on_me

Aug 29, 2007, 6:55 PM
I can pull up a bill, but we're not allowed to print bills.

I had a tard a few days ago ask me for his bill, and I told him we couldn't. He asked why, and I said because of identity fraud and customer security. Then I asked if his billing address was current so we could mail him a reprint, and he said his account was turned off. SO I told him I couldn't pull up his account anyway since his service was inactive. Then he tried to call me a liar and said everyone else could access it, so I showed him and gave him my prettiest "You're an @sshole" smile.

That was a s***ty story... sorry.
Jennyboo

Aug 29, 2007, 7:04 PM
🤣 aw you're so cute (ps this is the first time i've seen your ava....RDA all the way!!!)

When I worked at corp we could reprint bills for a $5 fee.....but now I have no access to them whatsoever.
frankiewawa

Aug 29, 2007, 5:58 PM
Oh his girlfriend said he can! why didn't you give it to him! 👀
chkchkchk

Aug 30, 2007, 9:39 AM
Gemini said:
C: My girlfriend (pause) sorry, fiancee, says that I CAN get the bill here from you.
blockquote>

Fiancee, frankiewawa, fiancee. 🤣
M15TER P1NK

Aug 29, 2007, 6:25 PM
i can too... except in the situation that has come up twice since ive worked here where...

"the account is in my wifes name and i dont know the password but i have the phone number so youre going to do it for me anyway right?"

nope... and maybe if you were a more plesent person your wife wouldnt be cheating on you... sorry about your luck douche.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.