Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Fave Phone

kigirl11

Nov 24, 2004, 3:15 PM
What is your fave cell phone? My is anything other than the piece of $h!t I have now. A kyocera 2325 it is soooooo old and falling apart! U would think working for a cell phone company they would have given me an awesome phone. Oh well!
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 3:20 PM
I have a crap phone too. LOL... The phone I like vesus the phone I sell the most of are different, strangely. I sell the V180 like its crack or something. LMAO. I really like the V600, just havent had much of a chance to play with it. I really wish I carried a T-Mobile phone... but, Im stuck with Sprint til the day I die. LMAO. BTW... If anyone works for sprint and reads this, can you please recommend an awesome flip phone with camera? The hubs wants one for Christmas. Thanks!
kigirl11

Nov 24, 2004, 3:23 PM
🤣 yeah i think that t-mobile has good phones too. Too bad verizon doesn't carry some of those, but we do have some good ones. Like i said anything better than the one i got.
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 3:26 PM
Mine too. LMAO... I have the Nokia 3588i. LMAO... Really sad.
schnozejt

Nov 24, 2004, 3:32 PM
I've only had two cell phones--the 1st was an old TDMA Nokia used on the ATTWS network and the one I have now is Audiovox8900 w/ VZW. I like my 8900 a lot, it has proven to me to be a solid phone, takes decent-good pictures depending on the time of day, speakerphone is good (can be better)
ShunAsa

Nov 24, 2004, 4:40 PM
i have a Nokia 3595 and this phone has been wet, drpd, thrown, kicked all but set on fire and it works as good as the day i bought it, i will have until they start implanting chips in our ears

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.