Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

This is driving me nuts.....*rant long*

Jennyboo

Aug 27, 2007, 1:11 PM
My systems won't allow me to access business accounts so adding lines and such has to be called in.

Well for this particular customer he wanted to add a line to his existing family plan. This is apparently harder than it sounds.

I called in the normal line I use for activations and they say that they need to transfer me to business care to activate since they are unable to....okay fine right?

Oh hell no, not fine....either I would get transferred to the wrong department (I got transferred to the finance dept TWICE?!?), the next 3 people didn't have access to business accounts (well what did I get transferred to them for then), the next couple people didn't have access to archived codes to add the line....and one person hung up on...
(continues)
chainsaw

Aug 27, 2007, 5:53 PM
Who do you sell for?
ralph_on_me

Aug 27, 2007, 6:25 PM
She's Sprint.
BigShowJB

Aug 28, 2007, 6:21 PM
that's definitely a sprint call for a 3rd party store using FAST for someone on the NVP discount plan ...
Jennyboo

Aug 29, 2007, 3:51 PM
👀 you're good

lol
BigShowJB

Aug 29, 2007, 11:40 PM
i had a nextel to sprint port todaywhere the nextel account is in ensemble... so of course i couldnt get a sprint account number without first calling six different departments and having the customr wait wit two hungry kids and a phone that she needed to get back to her hubby before he left for work....
gotta love ensemble
🙂 😈
phatbasstard

Aug 27, 2007, 6:09 PM
if you work for an ATT agent your store probably did not get the credit for the activation if you did it by calling care
chainsaw

Aug 27, 2007, 6:20 PM
probably, we are instructed that if we can't activate it through POSII we can't do it. We don't get paid.
ralph_on_me

Aug 27, 2007, 6:24 PM
Yep, same here. I wonder if we work for the same company...
chainsaw

Aug 27, 2007, 6:31 PM
probably not we're only in two states.
frankiewawa

Aug 28, 2007, 8:31 AM
hmmmm same here. maybe WE work for the same company? lol
marenda

Aug 29, 2007, 4:00 PM
😳 MY company is only in two states.
Guy Montag

Aug 27, 2007, 9:26 PM
I had a lady take an hour to run a single line relo for me the other day. She claimed her system was having errors, but I could tell she was new the moment she started asking me for info.
Jennyboo

Aug 29, 2007, 4:11 PM
You can always tell the new people cause they make excuses everytime something takes a long time.
vzwmac

Aug 30, 2007, 1:20 AM
Do all of you work for Sprint???
Willwise

Aug 27, 2007, 11:29 PM
ask your iae for the number to idh they are great in this situation. you need a password but your iae should be able to give it to you

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.