Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Just when it couldnt get worse

TexasJulie

Nov 23, 2004, 2:34 PM
I thought I had heard the entire Christmas CD the mall insists on playing over and over... But NOW... Christina Aguillera (sorry for the sp)is hollering and sounding like a dying cat. I swear this is the longest Christmas song in the world. Can anyone loan me a tamborine? LMAO... Something about Christina makes me feel sooo.... whats the word... Festive! LMAO. NOT.
Corpo Rat

Nov 23, 2004, 2:36 PM
She sounds like somebody throwing a metal washtub full of cats down the basement stairs. I'm so glad I don't work in the retail channel anymore. I can listen to whatever I want to in my office. It's quite pleasant.
TexasJulie

Nov 23, 2004, 2:39 PM
That totally explains it! LMAO!!! 🤣 🤣
tequilasundae

Nov 24, 2004, 3:24 PM
lmao....i used to work in a restaurant where one of her xmas reimagings was playing,...i watched a woman stop eating, stare up at the speaker with this confused look on her face...AND ASK FOR THE CHECK!! 😳 😳 🤣

its one of the songs where she just goes whoahahahahaohohoahoahoahoa for about 2 solid minutes...
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 3:27 PM
OMG... That has GOT to be the same song. Shes just so irritating... like a paper cut. It doesnt REALLY hurt, its just the thought of it turns your stomach. LMAO

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.