Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

It's going to be one of those days......

starwarsgirl

Nov 23, 2004, 2:38 PM
When your first 5 calls are all yellers and screamers and whiners. And your being llistened in on and graded as well!!
tyrjohn

Nov 23, 2004, 2:43 PM
Yes and when your sick it's even worst.
I need a new phone , I have insurance
Damn babies
J3T

Nov 23, 2004, 2:55 PM
when all three of you're younger siblings won't hurry up and get dressed,and you get soaked on the way to work because a passing big-rig splashes into a mini lake while you have the window rolled down to spit out your gum.
The Handsome

Nov 23, 2004, 3:03 PM
HAAHAHH!!! When you work at West. oh wait...
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 12:30 AM
ACK! I hate that. Im a smoker, so the window is always cracked. But yeah, I've soaked MYSELF many times. LMAO.... Sorry your day got off on the wrong foot. Hope tomorrow is better!!
kigirl11

Nov 24, 2004, 12:20 PM
Ugh that doesn't sound very good. I have never had that happen, and I hate to say it, but i am probably the one driving a truck the splashes the little car. My bad. Hope ur day gets better! 🙂
MickeyDaGreat1SON

Nov 23, 2004, 11:58 PM
When U get a step 2 for not saying ill be happy to help you with that. When Your Sweating Bullets Cuz the damn Heat is on 500 in dept 202...
when u dont tuck ya shirt in ..and oh yeah ..when ur baby moms wants ride home ..Lmao...what ???
sorry im just b.s. on this bish

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.