Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

TELL ME WHY i dont like moOnd ays...

tequilasundae

Nov 22, 2004, 11:18 AM
its a DWD monday...Dealing with Dumbasses...had 7 customers , 6 of which wanted to change phones in their contracts, bitch about things they already signed off on and can't change, and the kicker, a lady trying to just "get" a new phone on her son;s acct, after it had been stolen, has insurance but won't get a police report number and the phone was stolen by a bad kid named "spike" 🤣 🤣 🤣
tequilasundae

Nov 22, 2004, 11:41 AM
and it just continues...some lady's phone won't ring loud enough for her now and its my carriers fault that la bamba can't be heard in a loud restaurant or in Wal-mart!! WTF??
😳 😳 😳 think i;m goin home early...
GWFOX

Nov 22, 2004, 12:17 PM
Just makes you wish you didn't come back from your time away huh?

Gotta love mondays.

Spent the last 38 minutes (to be exact) arguing with a customer that I don't work with phones that aren't bought from my store. The customer refused to go back to the Radio Shack he bought the phone from cause they wouldn't help him at all. The RS is literally TWO STORES DOWN!!! 👿
tequilasundae

Nov 22, 2004, 12:27 PM
i wasn't away at all... 😢 just worked all day yesterday...just more than the usual share of idiots today...and all in the 1st 2 hrs..
just a smattering..
1-"yalls nite minutes need to start sooner"spent 10 minutes with this bozo
2-"some bad kid named spike stole my son's phone, the cops are looking for him, so he wants a new phone and his number changed.."
3- "i got pulled over , and my truck was towed away with my phone in it., can i still pay for a new phone at the discount price"
4- "oh i guess thats your (carrier and agent)racket..make phones that dont' ring loud enough that you have to check your voice mail" 😳 😳 😳 "i have my son's phone and my cousins phone with the same tone and i can't hear it" ( it was all they way ...
(continues)
pizpiz80

Nov 22, 2004, 12:32 PM
RS probably told him they couldnt fix it and sent him to you. ba$tards 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.