Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Good Morning

TexasJulie

Nov 21, 2004, 1:32 PM
😁 Working in the mall today :gag:... LOL... They are already playing holiday tunes...:more gagging: Hope you all have an awesome day!
Julie
pizpiz80

Nov 21, 2004, 1:49 PM
I'm glad they aren't playing holiday music in my mall yet. 😁
TexasJulie

Nov 21, 2004, 1:53 PM
LMAO... You are SOOOOO lucky. All these little children walking around me are singing too... Its kinda cute *NOW* but gimme a couple more weeks of it, and I'll be going insane. LMAO
*remembering why I like working at the other store* 😉
tequilasundae

Nov 21, 2004, 1:53 PM
they aren't yet here either, although the other local mall is...
pizpiz80

Nov 21, 2004, 1:59 PM
Im also glad they didnt setup santa by my kiosk. I do remember however when i work at Radioshack in another mall and santa would bring in kids to demo our RC cars. That got old REAL fast. I started to get pissed when i saw Santa walking towards our store. 👿
TexasJulie

Nov 21, 2004, 2:03 PM
hahahahaha... LMAO. Im VERY thankful that Santa is at the opposite end of the mall!
As for Santa playing with the RC 🙄 Yeah, I couldnt have tolerated that for too long.

I love little children, but maaaaaannnnnn.... Enough is enough already. I have crazy respect for teachers and day care workers. I have 2 daughters and they can make me batty sometimes. I hope Santa gets paid ALOT!
pizpiz80

Nov 21, 2004, 2:09 PM
I would love to be a kindergarden teacher. Little kids are hilarious. I just wouldn't be able to handle day care though. And yeah you couldn't pay me enough to be santa, but on the other hand i think it might be fun to be a mascot. I mean come on, you can make a complete ass of yourself and MOST people wouldn't know your identity. 🙂
TexasJulie

Nov 21, 2004, 2:22 PM
🤣 True! Mascot would be fun! Santa would super suck. Mainly the sitting all day would bother me. Each child is only with Santa for a few minutes... but GEEZ... all those kids on your lap for 12 hours a day. No way. HAHAH

Kindergarten teacher huh? Im just counting the minutes til my daughter can go. LOL... She asks every single night if tomorrow is a school day. 🤣 She will be 3 in December... so she still has a LONG way to go! HAHAH
pizpiz80

Nov 21, 2004, 2:26 PM
Cute... but yeah can you imagine if a kid peed on you as Santa, like in the movie Bad Santa... lol 🤣
TexasJulie

Nov 21, 2004, 2:27 PM
*barf* The pee wouldnt bother me as bad as all the snot that little kids produce. Geez Louise... for such little noses.

Bad Santa cracked me up... The second one, eh, didnt really like it.. But the first one was hilarious!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.