Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Ne1 here work at west telemarketing?

J3T

Nov 17, 2004, 8:57 AM
eh? anyone? Come on don't leave me hanging here.....
phonedrone

Nov 18, 2004, 1:26 PM
Yeah, I'm in San Antonio, how long have you been here?
J3T

Nov 18, 2004, 2:59 PM
Today is the second 2 last day of training.
I'm in the cingular dept.
The Handsome

Nov 18, 2004, 3:06 PM
What up Nigga! is me! I was wondering if you'd find this place. phonedrone you in SA or Universal City? oh and Dez is here too, shes "Beauty"
phonedrone

Nov 18, 2004, 3:09 PM
I'm in Universal City. Is it just me, or does it feel like Groundhog Day today?
The Handsome

Nov 18, 2004, 3:14 PM
Every day is groundhog day. What branch you in?
phonedrone

Nov 18, 2004, 3:16 PM
The Handsome

Nov 18, 2004, 3:21 PM
I'm in 202, and its frickin hot! jerks think they can stick all the Mexicans in the hottest room and we'll be right at home. These hedphones make my ears red cuz its so frickin hot!
phonedrone

Nov 18, 2004, 3:58 PM
yeah, that's one reason I started coming over here, plus I don't have Brenda and Anthony breathing down my neck all day about tucking in my shirt. some people apparently take this a little too seriously, at least as far as dress code is concerned. 🙄
The Handsome

Nov 18, 2004, 4:03 PM
i almost got fired the other day for having my shirt untucked. i almost wish i did, if it wasn't for my mobile bill.
phonedrone

Nov 18, 2004, 4:07 PM
I hear ya', I'm chained here by my stack of DMV bills in Ohio. By the end of the year, though, I'd like to move to a Cingular store so I can deal with people directly.
The Handsome

Nov 18, 2004, 4:32 PM
i just applied yesterday at a Cingular store. I want to actually work with the phones. I just got a frickin pen for not asking "discovery questions". suits me.
J3T

Nov 19, 2004, 8:11 AM
My trainer has a very heavy accent,and so I can't even understand her sometimes.I'll probably fail my final test thingy 2day
Beauty

Nov 19, 2004, 9:27 AM
hey J3T. how's your day going? im so stinkin bored here. 😕
J3T

Nov 19, 2004, 9:54 AM
I'm about 2 take the test and c if I'll even get 2 really work here.

~Flip-mode,Jet Syndicate!
Collaboration! N stores now!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.