Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

halfway there

starwarsgirl

Nov 17, 2004, 1:31 PM
Middle Wednesday is halfway to the weekend!!!!
ShunAsa

Nov 17, 2004, 2:30 PM
halfway is not way enough
starwarsgirl

Nov 17, 2004, 2:33 PM
no kidding, as far as the guy who died, I was referring to the death in book 5, the latest book.
ShunAsa

Nov 17, 2004, 2:38 PM
oh, i don't know who that is....has anyone else died?
starwarsgirl

Nov 17, 2004, 2:43 PM
none of the main people, let me think, up through book 5:

We find out more about why Voldemort wants to kill Harry so badly, there was a prediction and premonitions and stuff about Harry's birth and what it would signify, but then it says that another boy was born the same time and it makes you think it was all mistaken identity, and it's really confusing at the end.

Anxiously awaiting book 6, due anytime. I hate suspense more than anything, so this one book a year is so aganoizing. 😕
ShunAsa

Nov 17, 2004, 2:45 PM
o....i just remember the author saying she was crying while she was writing this character dying so i thought it was a major character in the movie.
starwarsgirl

Nov 17, 2004, 2:57 PM
Sirius Black, he was in book 3(The Prisoner of Azkabhan?) Harry meets his Godfather who was wrongly imprisoned for helping in the death of his parents and all the others back in the day, but he escapes and comes to save Harry and the truth comes out, ets. So Harry is all excited by this father figure and all, then in book 5, he does the noble kind of sacrifice himself to save harry thing, and dies.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.