Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

history of CDMA

Retard Mel

Nov 16, 2004, 4:32 PM
hi all I have been looking for the history of CDMA and how it come about I saw a brief artical of how its from WW2 and a movie star came up with it? anyway could someone guide me in the right direction of where I can find more info on this? thanks
JJMcClain

Nov 16, 2004, 8:37 PM
I think if you look on howthingswork.com there is some info there.
Retard Mel

Nov 17, 2004, 9:22 AM
actualy i looked there under how cell phones work and it didnt show the history just how they worked and how CDMA works any other sugestions?
JJMcClain

Nov 17, 2004, 1:40 PM
I have it somewhere saved under favorites at home... I'll look and see if I can find it... if not, spend a few minutes searching google... you know you can find anything there...
CDGIII

Nov 17, 2004, 6:30 PM
Try google.
Retard Mel

Nov 18, 2004, 9:59 AM
well I tryed google and I got some vauge things on CDMA like some biast stuff from qualcom and some other useless things that have nothing to do with the history of it (heck one link was for some dumpster service in chacago) so could someone PLEASE provide me with a link of the history of CDMA? i really need this i already tryed google and ask.com and a few other sources so a little help in this would be great

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.