Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customers that think we owe them something "free"

GWFOX

Nov 16, 2004, 10:37 AM
You know what irks me? This customer that just came in.

When a existing wireless customer comes into the store and is looking to upgrade. Well not that exactly. It is when they "DEMAND" a free phone because "I've been a customer for 10 years" blah blah.

When I tell them that we don't do free phones on upgrades but we can indeed give them a great price cut on a phone, they threaten to go to another wireless provider.

Alright. I could give two flying fingers if a customer switches wireless providers. Customers need to go to whatever wireless provider serves them with the best wireless network be it ANY of the companies.

That threat of "I'm going to switch to another carrier if I don't get a free phone" just doesn't go over well wit...
(continues)
tequilasundae

Nov 16, 2004, 12:18 PM
Gdub...i feel ya...been getting yelled at all morning and even had a phone chucked in my direction...something another agent messed up and we have to deal with this evil b 👿 👿 cause they closed the location...and another guy wanting "compensation" for the days his battery was dead./...bad day to wanna tangle with tequila
ShunAsa

Nov 16, 2004, 1:39 PM
hang in there

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.