Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Looking to get a job in the wireless industry

AwpdsR

Jul 9, 2007, 6:52 PM
Hello everybody. I have a question. I want to work at a cell phone store. What is the youngest age that I could be hired? I'm 14 but I know tons about cell phones and really want to work in a store. The closest I got was Best Buy's wireless department at 16. Anything else?
CestLaVie

Jul 9, 2007, 6:59 PM
Wow I'm surprised Best Buy is 16, since most places is 18. In my company you have to be 18 and have a GED or high school diploma.
Iammobile

Jul 9, 2007, 7:03 PM
Because you sre selling binding contracts, you must be 18 to sell phones.
DJ Parkay

Jul 9, 2007, 7:13 PM
Nuff' said.
JayNSilentBob

Jul 10, 2007, 9:36 PM
I agree go to college instead!!!
dilligaff1

Jul 10, 2007, 8:26 AM
RUN FORREST RUN !!!!!!!!
satch of the moe

Jul 10, 2007, 8:32 AM
Your way to young to ruin your life so early. Beside you have to be really sexy. 😁
jestcuzzgrl

Jul 10, 2007, 8:39 AM
🤤
dilligaff1

Jul 10, 2007, 8:55 AM
I'm sofa king we todd it.
jestcuzzgrl

Jul 10, 2007, 8:55 AM
🤣 took me a minute
dilligaff1

Jul 10, 2007, 9:02 AM
My name is Duhhhg D U H H H G Duhhhg. My favorite color is clear. I want to werk in a wirewess stewr.
jestcuzzgrl

Jul 10, 2007, 9:04 AM
now they have to hire you! Maybe they can find something for you to do 😁
dilligaff1

Jul 10, 2007, 9:07 AM
Can I pway wiff duh fons?
darkweb

Jul 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
AwpdsR,

I think that you were looking for more intelligent responses than what you've gotten so far today. A lot of us are just having fun this morning. 🙂

In the Wireless Retail industry, you are going to be submitted to a lot of things that you may find stupid. Customers will come up to you and outright lie to try and obtain a discount, or a free phone. Other customers will yell and cuss at you just because you are the person wearing the company uniform and they are angry. You will be blamed for any problems they may have with their phone.

You, being a young person who is knowledgeable about phones, will get to answer all kinds of stupid, ignorant questions. The most often question is: "How do I put my phone numbers in?"

H...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.