Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

cancel the insurance!

starwarsgirl

Nov 10, 2004, 11:20 AM
I love those people, then they call right back and complain because it's gonna be full retail at the store or through warranty because they lied and said it was good and warr. found it wasn't. Just own up to the way you treat our phone. Is it so hard to say, yeah I dropped it. My fault there!
ShunAsa

Nov 10, 2004, 1:44 PM
they think if they dropped it, it's going to void the warranty. It's hilarious, they are always afraid to say it.
starwarsgirl

Nov 10, 2004, 1:45 PM
yeah they try to tell us what they think we want to hear. Swear up and down it's not damaged, but that's the whole point of ins. TO COVER THE DAMAGE If it were pristine, you wouldn't be calling me.
tequilasundae

Nov 10, 2004, 2:00 PM
my favorite is the people who think they can get any phone any time for the promo price posted,reagardless of them being under contract,. and think just cause its on display that way, thats the price they get..we haven't been here long enough to do upgrades yet, and they are ALWAYS surprised when you tell em that...and our promo is a sometimes cheaper than the Signal deductble......gotten everyting from "oh so its screw the old customers!!" to" but this be 30.00" and when you try to explain why, they interrupt like ya don't know what youre talking about!! 😳 👿 👿
ShunAsa

Nov 10, 2004, 2:08 PM
😁
starwarsgirl

Nov 10, 2004, 2:15 PM
People don't seem to realize that when they scam us and commit fraud, that's the very reason the deductables go up and the price of phones is outrageous. It's their own damned fault, helloo!!!
ShunAsa

Nov 10, 2004, 2:29 PM
AMEN
JJMcClain

Nov 10, 2004, 2:47 PM
what's up Shun...
ShunAsa

Nov 10, 2004, 3:04 PM
hey JJ!... how r ya?
JJMcClain

Nov 10, 2004, 3:10 PM
i'm cool... bored... i haven't had and jacka$$ call in today to make it interesting... lol...
ShunAsa

Nov 10, 2004, 3:20 PM
i'm on the phone with one right now

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.