Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I NEED CUSTOMERS!

euro

Nov 8, 2004, 3:58 PM
Does anybody have any cheap and easy ideas for bringing more customers in the door?
JJMcClain

Nov 8, 2004, 4:20 PM
Are you an agent, or corporate store?
euro

Nov 8, 2004, 4:23 PM
Agent 🙂
JJMcClain

Nov 8, 2004, 4:28 PM
I have friend that gets thrid party covers and other accesories for like .35 - .50 cents... offer one of those for free with phone purchase... people are stupid enough to do it... you may loose the 10.00 dollars or so on the profit, but you only loose a few cents overall... that's what he does... but he has a big agent store... and he only does it when it's slow, and he's at a mall, so a lot of walk bys...
justpeachy

Nov 8, 2004, 4:44 PM
standing up and suggestively removing your shirt is both EXTREMELY cheap (in both meanings of the word!) and very easy. 😉 sorry, i'm bored!!
Corpo Rat

Nov 8, 2004, 4:46 PM
justpeachy said:
standing up and suggestively removing your shirt is both EXTREMELY cheap (in both meanings of the word!) and very easy. 😉 sorry, i'm bored!!

I doubt anybody would be interested in seeing my wobbly man-boobs. But, hey, I'll try it. 😁
coldsteel

Nov 8, 2004, 7:34 PM
Strippers... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.