Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

evil vzw credit people

sunvzw

Nov 7, 2004, 7:48 PM
i faxed in every piece of info for a canidian customer it took 2 hours..they could not see his id {can you see me now?} well after faxing rental agreement, passport id car reg, and insurance 200 times they approved him with a 400 dollar depo can you all just say that in the begining? 👿 👿 😳 😳
pizpiz80

Nov 8, 2004, 12:21 PM
Lol personally i think its funny. Did you tell him about pre paid... lol 🤣
sunvzw

Nov 8, 2004, 2:58 PM
yea you know the guy came back after we were closing up he had to call his wife in canada to make the 400 dollar depo..so after he was in my store i was trying to get him on the north americas choice so he can call her for free.....NO he decides he wants local 39.99 cheap a$$ and that he wants 1 yr...after i activated it the other way..so i left an hour late fixing all of this and sold him his phone 100 dollars more than want it should of been..evil people in this world..i feel bad because he is probley going to need that 100 dollars when he gets his first bill..you know he is going to call canada..on a local plan. 😳 😳 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.