Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Dropping Verizon For Cingular

mesagsxbkr

Nov 6, 2004, 2:28 PM
I work ata wireless phone store...In light of the newmerger between ATT and Cing., my boss has decided to drop verzion to sell Nextel and Cingular. He sites the reason as that we havent been doing many new activations at all with verizon, and with verizon's NE2 program, wemake absolutely no money of upgrades...So I was wondering, what do you guys think about making this move? Will the New Cingular be better than the old? How do you think it will compare to verizon?
TMOBLE24

Nov 7, 2004, 3:16 PM
Cingular is the same. There coverage hasn't gotten any better. They just have the most customer base now. When I used to work for a verizon indirect, the NE2 used to screw us also on upgrades, LOL
CainMarko

Nov 8, 2004, 11:38 AM
WRONG. The coverage is BETTER. We have more than doubled our tower count. We even added a few markets that we didn't have before. Quit getting your Cingular info from VZW reps.
mesagsxbkr

Nov 8, 2004, 10:37 AM
anyone?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.