Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

How do I open my own Indirect/Authorized Wireless Dealership?

MATRIXMIKEY

Nov 1, 2004, 10:19 PM
I'm already in the industry (work in direct retail) and have a "angel investor" who's willing to fund me in opening in my own store.

I know almost nothing of the inner workings of the indirect channel however. Do I work through the company or a master dealer? How much startup capital is needed? Do I have to leave any deposits? How do I order handsets?

Any Tips/Advice/Guidlines/Contacts/Pitfalls would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
ShunAsa

Nov 2, 2004, 9:34 AM
I am interested in the same information. I hope you don't mind me piggy-backing your question Matrix, I don't think we'd be in competition, I'm in Texas. 😉
hp

Nov 3, 2004, 12:42 PM
I dont own a store BUT i do sell and get $50-70 for every plan i sell; and it is all online. Take a look it might be for you, and good luck on the store.
http://ld.net/bizop.cgi?cogid=redsea&page=bizop_home »
ShunAsa

Nov 3, 2004, 4:29 PM
does it really work?
hp

Nov 3, 2004, 7:11 PM
It has for me so far i am in school so i do it part time; and helps me pay for rent and school. The only downside u get your check once a month on the 28th of every month
Bobnstuf

Nov 5, 2004, 2:25 PM
Where are you located?
Where do you want to open your store?
MATRIXMIKEY

Nov 5, 2004, 9:32 PM
I'm in Brooklyn, New York. I plan to open in the next 2-3 months.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.