Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Who does this?

Talkabout-Allen

Jun 8, 2007, 10:52 AM
When a customer comes in to do an exchange or return does anyone else always become really nosey and go through their pics, videos, and ringtones? What is the best thing anyone has found?
M15TER P1NK

Jun 8, 2007, 10:59 AM
no that would be illegal...
๐Ÿ‘€
weirdest thing ever to come through was my co worker was doing a phonebook transfer on some guy... not particurlary attractive and shes a girl so she didnt bother going through the pics... but she accidently took a picture of her hand while trying to hook up the phone to the machine so she went in to delete it and the most recent pic besides her had was the guy spread eagle with another guys hand in him...
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Talkabout-Allen

Jun 8, 2007, 11:06 AM
Wow....... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 4:30 PM
yuck
betty_bermuda

Jun 8, 2007, 11:06 AM
woah ๐Ÿ˜ณ
blizone

Jun 8, 2007, 11:17 AM
I thought I deleted that picture.... ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
motodude69

Jun 8, 2007, 11:28 AM
M15TER P1NK said:
yes, yes i have...
๐Ÿ‘€
weirdest thing ever to come through was i was doing a "phonebook transfer" on some guy... not particurlary attractive and so i didnt bother going through the pics... but i accidently took a picture of my hand while trying to hook up the phone to the machine so i went in to delete it and the most recent pic besides mine hand was the guy spread eagle with another my hand in him!...
๐Ÿ˜ณ

fixed ๐Ÿ˜
BigShowJB

Jun 8, 2007, 11:29 AM
in????? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคจ
BigShowJB

Jun 8, 2007, 11:32 AM
i had a guy show me a video of him doing 2 girls right up to the finsihing the task ...
Cingular724

Jun 8, 2007, 11:38 AM
I've had a phone with homemade video of a chinese girl pleasuring herself with a vibrator
TrappedAtWork

Jun 8, 2007, 5:10 PM
picture from the custy's vacation to a NUDE BEACH, not really what i wanted to see at 9:15am monday morning
d3ity

Jun 8, 2007, 5:26 PM
Customer hands me his phone... His girlfriend is standing next to him... Guess what his background was? Guess who picked up the phone off the counter after I had set it down... Guess who wasn't exactly enthused by his background?
craptacularwireless

Jun 8, 2007, 6:15 PM
I saw boobie pictures that we sent to the customer via text message. They were pretty lame boobies. They were from a giggling fatty, so they had that floppy flapjack look to them.
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 4:29 PM
I had a cust show me a pic. It looked like a dead cat. He said he found it at a truckstop. I asked if he found the cat at a truckstop, and he proceded to tell me it was a different kind of "cat"
canyoubelievethisjack...

Jun 10, 2007, 4:32 PM
what "kind" was it?
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 4:36 PM
The kind of woman you can pick up at a truckstop.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.