Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I'm BORED!!!

jobrien02

Oct 23, 2004, 11:02 AM
😁 Anyone have any funny stories to tell me? I am bored out of my mind here, especially since it is 11am on a freakin Saturday and this mall is lame. People shop here on Monday and Tuesday nights or something. I am working ALL BY MYSELF again, so PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE tell me a funny story, or something.
I have gotten so bored I am actually cleaning my kiosk. . . c'mon people, help me out!
starwarsgirl

Oct 23, 2004, 3:42 PM
Only 45 minutes to go and then I'm free for a whole day!!!
jobrien02

Oct 23, 2004, 4:33 PM
I have an hour left. Someone please please tell me something funny happened today somewhere!
JessiCSR

Oct 23, 2004, 4:42 PM
well i have something more irritating....I had a guy who wanted me to call his hotel in Venice, Italy to personally troubleshoot the phone, even though I'm not a technician, and he's is fricking italy. Oi.

Um Um. saturdays are boring. I'm waiting for the drunk people to call in.
euro

Oct 23, 2004, 4:46 PM
Well, I had a guy today swear up-n-down that his wife does not use her phone in roaming mode although their on-line invoice says she has been calling her sisters at least 30-50 times a day in roaming mode. Then he says this is an inconvenience for his business. He apparently is the owner of a prestigious company and that not having a phone is costing him customers. I didn't know a paper route could be so hard to run. 😉
JessiCSR

Oct 23, 2004, 4:40 PM
this one time...at band camp...oh wait.

/gotnothin'

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.