Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

ATTWS + Cingular = What for you?

Acedith

Oct 21, 2004, 11:37 AM
What does everyone think about this deal going on?
How will it affect your life, job, or cell phone?
mysticfeline03

Oct 21, 2004, 11:38 AM
😉 should be very interesting...glad im on the cingular side
Acedith

Oct 21, 2004, 11:44 AM
I'm not happy to be in this whole "chosen few to be the pioneer in common service experience" crap....

Doubt I'll get a raise.
Doubt I'll get anything out of it but something new to learn.
mysticfeline03

Oct 21, 2004, 11:46 AM
loo kat it this way....you'll be getting 41 millions more people screaming at you...hehehehe 😁 😈
Acedith

Oct 21, 2004, 11:46 AM
haha...
don't act like its just me getting screamed at... remember who is sitting next to me in this training class.....
😛
mysticfeline03

Oct 21, 2004, 11:48 AM
omg this is a trainong class???!!!!!!!
Acedith

Oct 21, 2004, 11:49 AM
hahaha.
Yes.
we are being trained on this merger.
but we are also training ourselves on how to get away with posting and reading a message board for two days solid and not get caught....

hey, at least we weren't sleeping.
😛
mysticfeline03

Oct 21, 2004, 11:51 AM
and we did participate in class and did answer questions correctly/....but hey we do know our tech stuff....lol...
Acedith

Oct 21, 2004, 11:55 AM
no crap... you know me, i don't wake up until around 11:30 in the morning... while i'm driving to work.... And I don't offically come ALIVE until around 3:30... so for ME to be able to pop off with answers on how to fix sms issues and crap such as that off the top of my head...... thats a MIRACLE.
This job is a perfectly good example of classical conditioning. We work long enough, we feel compelled to answer questions when we have to go to the stores for our own personal benefit... we feel the urge to yank phones out of our friends hand and power cycle it because we know that will fix it.... no matter if they're with cingular or not.

and hey, sometimes we even answer our cell phones with "thank you for choosing cingular wireless... oh ...
(continues)
JessiCSR

Oct 23, 2004, 4:29 PM
hahahaha! 🤣 I know exactly how you feel. Though they can't get on to you guys for posting here..it's full of information, and job-related..(why do you think it's not blocked?) Shoot, I'm out on the job now, typing this, But I'm glad i go here, I can answer some people's questions and keep call from coming in. I wish i could just do this all day. ^_^
coldsteel

Oct 23, 2004, 3:52 PM
hey Ace, mystic, what cc are you 2 at?
coldsteel

Oct 23, 2004, 3:43 PM
That and some sweet OT + 10% shift diff for training Sundays... 🤣 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.