Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

V3c Razr

backdraftdrummer

May 2, 2007, 2:09 PM
Ok i just bought a v3c from a friend, and I am not able to receive transfers of ring tones, pics and videos through bluetooth, but i can send them. Anyone know how to fix this?
attwork

May 2, 2007, 2:54 PM
yeah, buy a phone thats not a razr...

sorry...
nuckingfuts

May 2, 2007, 2:57 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
phone_doctor

May 2, 2007, 3:06 PM
if its a verizon its blocked from doing that 😛
krickt

May 2, 2007, 3:37 PM
He's been in some other forums, I think he's USCC, and they don't block that, but that model of phone has been doing that (about 3 months before renewal time) for a while. I was told that a software upgrade probably wouldn't fix it, but that it could be done for free, and might fix it.
ABLINDKID

May 2, 2007, 8:08 PM
i would have to agree with the other replies, of all the phones you can buy why buy a razr, i see at least 4 to 8 of them a day all with different problems, blank display, liquid damage, keypad not working, side volume keys stick, software is always slow reguardles of memory storage or current software, poor bluetooth quality, of all the phones why god why...well at least tell me how it works out for ya, good luck

🙄
oudidntkn0w

May 2, 2007, 10:57 PM
A F'in MEN. i honestly hate that phone and when people come in for an upgrade and say "oh i want that that cute pink razr" I flat out tell them every problem i see with the phone, and most end up getting a diff model instead. Thank god for the LG 8600, same form factor and 10x better than that craptastic razr.
krickt

May 3, 2007, 9:37 AM
All this is beside the point. If a customer wants a razr I sell a razr. Even if we had a better phone at a better price, more than half of my tweeny boppers would pick a razr, anyway.
There's no incentive for motorola to improve the quality of the product, since it flies off the shelves.
backdraftdrummer

May 3, 2007, 11:56 AM
Ok not trying to be rude, but first of all I am a woman, not a guy and I am from USCC. I bought the razor from a friend because I can't renew until October, and I had a Kyocera Milan!!! The Razor is 100 times better than what I had. I do want the LG 8600 but we aren't getting it until the end of June. I only paid $45 dollars for the razor....Jeez!
krickt

May 3, 2007, 12:28 PM
I'm not trying to be rude either. I was just making a point (and failing miserably) that it doesn't matter if a phone is horrible (for some people, wonderful for others) if it's the phone they have, telling them they should have gotten something else instead of helping them isn't the right thing to do.

Also, scuttlebut is that we aren't getting the 8600 afterall. I'm hoping for the 8700 instead, but that may be too much to ask for.
backdraftdrummer

May 3, 2007, 4:13 PM
You are exactly right! some people are so rude. We really aren't getting it? I was waiting for it!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.