Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Bonus Structures

Kyrillion

May 2, 2007, 2:29 PM
Our bonus structure has changed alot lately, and I thought I would see how everyone else's worked.
Ours is that we have to get a minimum of 200 phones(new activations or upgrades).
The next part of it is that we have to have a certain percentage of our calls result in a sale for certain amounts of money per phone.
So for 41% we get a dollar per phone sold
For 43% we get two dollars per phone sold
For 46% we get three dollars per phone
And for 50% we get four dollars.

What are your structures?
Foamy

May 2, 2007, 2:56 PM
Here's my bonus structure:

If I sell between 1 and 10 phones - "Screw you, get back to work."

If I sell 11 or more phones - "Screw you, get back to work."
ralph_on_me

May 2, 2007, 4:52 PM
Do you work for your wife?
Foamy

May 2, 2007, 5:07 PM
🤣 No, the owner of this company is an extremely stingy millionaire who will do anything within his power to screw his employees out of a buck.
ABLINDKID

May 2, 2007, 8:02 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 ok not get back to work
ABLINDKID

May 2, 2007, 8:03 PM
lol bad typo now get back to work, i was laughing to hard to realize what i was typing
krickt

May 2, 2007, 5:06 PM
Not going to get much response to this. It's usually proprietary and is cause for higher ups to investigate and find us and fire us.
Kyrillion

May 3, 2007, 8:21 AM
So you can get in trouble for posting that? That sucks, but since I'm never really in the same profile twice, they would have a hard time tracking me down.
BTW, if it would get you in trouble, I'm sorry, that's definitely not my goal
krickt

May 3, 2007, 9:31 AM
I didn't figure you were trying to do that! I just wanted to let you know that not many people will respond to that, unless they think they can't be found or don't care if they get in trouble.
mapleleaf88

May 2, 2007, 6:00 PM
$17.00 per new activation. (We don't do upgrades or anything like that, so that's pretty much it.)

On consumer nextel, it's pretty much the same as yours.. you need a specific UPH (units per hour) to get a bonus, once you reach it you can either hit low, medium, or high bonus. High bonus tops out at 19 units in a pay period, and you get 8.00 per sale.
Kyrillion

May 3, 2007, 8:55 AM
Do you do both sprint and nextel like we do, or do you one side and not the other?
mapleleaf88

May 3, 2007, 1:41 PM
We CAN sell both, but my team prefers Sprint, because it's easier to sell. (Unless you're selling to construction workers or truckers.) It really depends on what lists corporate sends us, usually a couple of sprint lists, and a couple of nextel lists. Right now we're pretty much out of numbers, and instead of sending us home, or making us do something else... we're calling these same couple thousand people over and over and over every day! The new numbers should be in by Monday, and hopefully it won't take long to scrub them!!
Kyrillion

May 3, 2007, 2:36 PM
Yeah, we prefer sprint too, the phones are dirt cheap compared to Nextel.
I assume you are outbound? That's gotta be kind of tough. Do you like it?
computerking

May 3, 2007, 11:17 AM
By myself...
1-74 lines, nothing

75+ lines, I get commission and a half which is backdated for the whole month that I've already been paid on.

I get my bonus about twice a year, which is enough to splurge from time to time.
Foamy

May 3, 2007, 11:35 AM
😳

I don't think I've sold 75 lines total in the past year.
Kyrillion

May 3, 2007, 2:33 PM
I have to sell at least 200 a month to bonus

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.