Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

bored now...

XPDX

Oct 10, 2004, 1:16 AM
late shift, slow calls, mind wanders. hm, csr haiku?

no late call volume
hope on hope that someone in
hawaii calls me

what shall i do now?
late shift slow calls mind wanders
terrible haiku
dsmith5237

Oct 10, 2004, 8:47 PM
Just wanted to say hey and break your boredom. At my store we almost never have a problem with boredom. Good luck with your shift.
tequilasundae

Oct 12, 2004, 4:45 PM
bored then, bored now...omfg ....i agreed to let the IRS take out what i owe them , but i won't make enough..i'm in a dead mall..... đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ
crystal_at_cingular

Oct 13, 2004, 9:45 AM
always bored... always will be, and i'm in a call center.. *sigh* i guess you just can't win

P.S. always calls in queue.... but still bored

🙄
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 10:09 AM
So bored in the store
Nothing to do, not even a chore

Not a customer in sight
Maybe they will all come in tonight

Plenty of phones in stock
We are ready to rock

Come in for a great deal
Maybe I'll kick back and order a meal

Ha
crystal_at_cingular

Oct 13, 2004, 10:31 AM
very creative.... and entertaining for the 30 seconds it took to read... thanks! seriously! i'm that bored, ... i even read it twice 🙂
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 10:35 AM
Wow, twice. I guess you have time to kill. Just sold a car plug, and had someone ask about a phone that is not out yet. I love those. Oh, and the mailman came by, Corporate Amex bill came in, oh no. Hang in there, someone is bound to give you a hard time and spice up the day.

Morning from NJ
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 11:37 AM
Sounds like you guys are having fun. Not much going on the verizon call center today either.... 😛
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 11:39 AM
What do Verizon customers complain about? All they do is brag that tey are on the best network. I am kidding around, no offense is inteneded here, people are getting so sensitive that I had to put that disclaimer
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 11:41 AM
no worries El, im pretty thick skinned. Same complaints as elsewhere i guess. I remember the compliments more so though. Helps the day go better.
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 12:01 PM
Good to know. Its funny, one of our stores is in a rather upscale small yuppy town. The Verizon customers are all a little stuck up, when they come in. Its as if they think "In Calling" is a country club" or something. I get this one all the time, "oh, you only sell ATTWS, I guess you can not help me" doesn't matter, they still but an acessory or ask for help. There is one verizon agent in town and he gives the worst follow up and service. They all come here for help.
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 12:10 PM
What area are you located in?
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 12:23 PM
NJ
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 1:11 PM
im so sorry....

No one should have to live in NJ. ☚ī¸

😉
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 1:16 PM
That is not nice. I live and work in the such a hip small town full of cool young people who commute to NYC, right on the Hudson River. Town is one square mile, and like 50 bars. By the way, why do some many famous people choose to live here, if it sucks so bad. We have the 2nd or 3rd highest per capita income in the nation behind Conn. Where is the love?
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 1:21 PM
Ah i was just joking. I spent many years living on the hudson right across the border from NJ. I bought all my gas there. Almost married me a jersey girl 😉
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 1:32 PM
Did she have big hair and drive a Camaro?
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 1:43 PM
No she drove a K car.

Jersey has its fun portions. Like the roads. All those jug handles! I swear hot wheels designed it's "criss cross crash" playsets around NJ roadways....

Beautiful parks too. I just try and avoid newark, jersey city, and patterson. 😕
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 1:52 PM
You know your stuff. I have lived here for all of my 32 yrs. I still get nervous going onto some of the heavy retail highways. Jug handles are scary. Jersey City is getting better near the water front. Million dollar condos, yet 5 minutes from crackville, good stuff.
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 1:54 PM
I actually miss lots of jersey. I used to shop a lot down on rt 17 in Bergan before the Palisades center opened.

How far down the hudson are you?
Mobile-El

Oct 13, 2004, 2:53 PM
One of out stores is Hoboken, we just did a renovation on our route 4 store
shadedpain4

Oct 13, 2004, 3:03 PM
I used to go see shows in Hoboken. Cute little town.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.