Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Company Man!

SammyJankis

Oct 11, 2004, 12:19 PM
just wanted to let my peeps on this board know that i'm no longer stuck working for that nightmare of an outsourcing vendor. i'm now a full-time employee with verizon wireless w/benefits and i'm loving every freaking day of it. i'm on the retail sales team which i like because when i started in this business 3 years ago i started in sales. customer service was not working out for me. i'm so much happier now!

ya'll take care

still in the industry
sammy j.
BowWowWow

Oct 11, 2004, 1:18 PM
SammyJankis said:
just wanted to let my peeps on this board know that i'm no longer stuck working for that nightmare of an outsourcing vendor. i'm now a full-time employee with verizon wireless w/benefits and i'm loving every freaking day of it. i'm on the retail sales team which i like because when i started in this business 3 years ago i started in sales. customer service was not working out for me. i'm so much happier now!

ya'll take care

still in the industry
sammy j.

Good for you. I'm liking the Verizon, too. The pay is about average, I guess, for the industry, but the benefits are stellar.
tyrjohn

Oct 11, 2004, 6:25 PM
SammyJankis said:

ya'll take care

still in the industry
sammy j.

Congratulations Sammy, 😁 hope you keep enjoying the job. 🙂
ShunAsa

Oct 14, 2004, 11:02 AM
Can you "hook me up" with some of those stellar benefits..... 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.