Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

wouldn' we all like to do this!!

tequilasundae

Sep 27, 2004, 10:37 AM
Customer Service with a Twist

LONDON (Reuters) - Customers of British cable firm NTL were subjected to a barrage of profanity after a malicious hacker or disgruntled employee changed the company's telephone service message, the Sun said in its Monday edition.

The newspaper reported that customers who called to report a fault with their service were told:

"You are through to NTL customer services. We don't give a (expletive) about you. We are never here. We just (expletive) you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just (expletive) off and leave us alone."

NTL was unavailable for comment late on Sunday but the Sun said the message had now been changed and an NTL spokesman had apol...
(continues)
BowWowWow

Sep 27, 2004, 11:11 AM
Oh, that's awesome. 😁

Sounds like every cable carrier I've ever dealt with.
tequilasundae

Sep 27, 2004, 11:36 AM
sounds like when i called the IRS the other day also...i got their entire robot army!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.