Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 41 replies

Subway Incident

ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 5:17 PM
Ok, so are store is next to a subway. RIGHT next to a subway (same address). and it always smells amazing in the store. No it doesnt smell like pizza silly customer, it is BREAD. anyway, we pretty much give half of our wages to the place (unwillingly, and yes i know subway isnt very 'quality') but thats life. yesterday my manager went into subway to refill his cup. for the first time ever, the refill was REFUSED, mind you after he bought a footlong combo. my manager then took it upon himself to fill his cup halfway and slam it on the ground covering many people with dr. pepper and ice, yes he does have an anger problem. a yelling match then ensued between my manager and the 4 foot tall mexican subway manager (no hablo english!). we got to he...
(continues)
J0hnnyM

Feb 18, 2007, 5:22 PM
So your store is banning Subway because of the bad service he recieved?

Kind of dumb isn't it?
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 5:36 PM
that, and there dicks to us. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
mallbound

Feb 18, 2007, 5:41 PM
I'm cool with the ban but getting the customers wet with soda was probably a bit much. Making a comment about "omg was that a roach back there" with customers near would have been better. or if you really want to be mean you can always call in to the local food services agency and make a complaint about unsanitary conditions. health inspections suck for companies and 9 out of 10 times they will get at least 1 citation. That way it's more directed towards the owners and not so much innocent bystanders.
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 5:48 PM
like i said, he does have an anger problem haha.
jungle queen

Feb 18, 2007, 5:55 PM
damn foo if they did that ta me i would bust some grillz up in der
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 5:57 PM
๐Ÿ˜ grill face
jungle queen

Feb 18, 2007, 6:01 PM
ill bust your grill too if you be makin fun of me
Hayate

Feb 18, 2007, 6:03 PM
Can't really blame him for making fun of you because you type like an idiot...
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 6:07 PM
hopefully his grade school education will take him places...i wonder if subway is hiring??
Hayate

Feb 18, 2007, 6:13 PM
I think that might be too complicated for him...
supermep

Feb 24, 2007, 4:11 PM
Cut sandwich.... wrap it... Yeah probably is waaayy too complicated for his mindset. Maybe he should work at Tbell. They got GRILL stuffed burritos there ๐Ÿ˜‰
jungle queen

Feb 24, 2007, 4:26 PM
whys everybody gotta call me a he its really bad for my self esteem
jungle queen

Feb 18, 2007, 6:08 PM
you better watch it or jungle queen gunna sit on yo face
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 6:11 PM
will you be my jungle bride?

****a kente!!!
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

that was supposed to be kunta kente.
stupid censorship
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 3:15 PM
Perhaps you should have spelled it correctly the first time?

Stupid lexicons.
jungle queen

i wont be nobodys jungle bride but ill give ya a hell of a jungle ride
Hayate

Feb 18, 2007, 6:12 PM
That's very intimidating and everything considering this is an online forum. But yeah, if you're going to misspell everything and generally make yourself look like an idiot, you have to expect to be made fun of for it.
txsolitaire

Feb 18, 2007, 6:32 PM
racist.
txsolitaire

Feb 18, 2007, 6:32 PM
lol, jk couldnt resist
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 18, 2007, 6:40 PM
i concur!
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 3:17 PM
Too bad your opinion is rendered ineffectual due to you being "thugged out".

Get it homie?
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 24, 2007, 2:31 PM
you sound pretty wise yourself "plooky" ๐Ÿคจ

get it captain?
Hayate

Feb 18, 2007, 7:35 PM
Good point. I'm ignorant too. Don't forget about that.
jungle queen

Feb 19, 2007, 1:20 PM
i dont spell nuthin rong im gettin ready to eat yo babys
Hayate

Feb 19, 2007, 2:41 PM
Idiot.
MrAbstracto

Feb 19, 2007, 8:39 PM
"eat yo babys"
that was funny.
satch of the moe

Feb 19, 2007, 8:30 AM
make them pay. you should put in an ad to call for something funny. like half price sheep. or free thongs for fat people to call the subway. that should irritate them.
kiosk_hell

Feb 19, 2007, 10:55 AM
All of that over a freaking refill? Your boss is a douche.
ralph_on_me

Feb 19, 2007, 12:10 PM
I think it's more likely that he got them all banned from Subway rather than banning any of his employees from eating there.

We had a quiznos near one of my other stores that would give us 50 cent "refills" all day, even if we didn't buy a drink from there or anything. We'd bring in cups from home and it was still just 50 cents.
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 24, 2007, 2:34 PM
see thats what i'm talking about! show some freakin compassion subway!
chocolateman85006

Feb 19, 2007, 11:11 AM
Quizno's is better!
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 1:27 PM
at least we can agree on something, there may be no jesus, but at least quiznos is better. at least we have out priorities straight.
chocolateman85006

Feb 19, 2007, 2:14 PM
Yeah we do (I think).
Crapbag

Feb 19, 2007, 8:35 PM
Mm Mm Good. ๐Ÿคค
oudidntkn0w

Feb 24, 2007, 2:36 AM
flashbacks of quiznos commercials "we love de subs!" "they have a pepper bar!" ๐Ÿ˜
krickt

Feb 24, 2007, 10:21 AM
Quiznos salads make Subway's look like those prepacked ones from McDonalds. You ought to try the Black and Bleu or the Roadhouse. I'm drooling just thinking about it.
oudidntkn0w

Feb 24, 2007, 6:53 PM
yeah quiznos salads are the bomb, i like the one with the salad stuff with cheese, bacon and chicken in it. mmmm I had quiznos for lunches and damn it was good
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 24, 2007, 6:59 PM
the quizno's here definitely got shut down for a while due to "unsanitary conditions" ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i think ill skip quiznos
djdelay

Feb 24, 2007, 3:38 PM
Alright. Time to strike back. You need to put up signs for Jersey Mike's in front of your store. Start an ad partnership with your local Quizno's. Hit em where it hurts, right in the buns.
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 24, 2007, 4:03 PM
the ban has ended on subaway (im actually eating it right now, unfortunately) but we have made the effort to walk down the street to the quizno's. its hard though because as soon as i enter this store i turn into a SLOTH. a hungry one too ๐Ÿคค

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.