Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Alltel Employes...

rvabikes

Jan 24, 2007, 12:37 PM
I just got hired at an alltel retail store. What kind of benefits do you guys get. Someone mentioned a free plan with alltel and some other stuff. Someone wanna help me out as I can't go in to work till after my background check...probably on friday. Either write back here or pm me...thanks.
biznass

Jan 24, 2007, 6:27 PM
Man, it sucks to be you. Welcome to hell!
cyberpsionic

Jan 25, 2007, 10:31 PM
No, what really sucks as you said it is the poor people who had to work with you. Never had I seen such a poor atitude about customers and customer service. I'm suprised you hadn't been sacked. Thank God you shall be doing a great act by leaving the wireless field to hopefully be replaced by someone who truly cares about their company's market share growth as well as their customers. Remember biznass, we have jobs because of them.
cyberpsionic

Jan 26, 2007, 8:55 AM
👿
biznass

Jan 26, 2007, 2:22 PM
You're a moron. That was said in jest. I actually have the highest Customer Satisfaction score in my entire district. I'm good at my job and have every right to complain about it here. Don't pass judgement on me when you've never even met me.
The reason why I have such a high CSAT is that I realize my customers are the reason I have a job. HOWEVER, customers piss me off. They're dumb and I am fed up. That's why I vent on here and perhaps that gave you a negative view of me and my customer service attitude but I really don't care what you think.
averagewhiteboy

Jan 25, 2007, 11:29 AM
"Someone mentioned a free plan with alltel and some other stuff..."

What the hell kind of an interview process did you go through?

Interviewer: "Umm, yeah. We have those commercials with the guy and the circle and we make fun of other cellular companies. Wanna come work for us?"

You: "Sure!"

If I was you, I'd ask more questions BEFORE they offer you a career...
rvabikes

Jan 25, 2007, 11:24 PM
See thats where you're wrong. This isn't a career. Its a 40hr/wk job to do while I attend school part time. Even with no commission I'll make more than I did previous and much more than most college going people. So thanks for the sarcasm but perhaps maybe next time you could just help me out and answer my question.
biznass

Jan 26, 2007, 2:24 PM
I hope you didn't take offense to what I said. I don't work for Alltel so I can't help you out but you can probably call or drop by the store you'll be working in on a slow day to introduce yourself and get some more information.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.