Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

where yo bleep bleeps

1rsr

Jan 18, 2007, 2:53 PM
Had a customer come in the other day andhe came in asked where yo bleep bleeps at. I looked at him for a about 10 secs and he asked again where yo bleep bleeps at told him we dont have bleep bleeps he said oh isnt this boost mobile i said no tmobile . He said ahh dawg my bad. Why are people freaking idiots
sparxx92562

Jan 18, 2007, 2:57 PM
lol lol **** your like I need a drink.
I was tellin my mom that last night that people would come in the Verizon Wireless Store and say is this Cinguler you see orange in her ****.

bleep bleep Classic
monkeyracer

Jan 18, 2007, 6:39 PM
awesome.

A guy came in and I swear says this:

c - Yo wad up g'? you guys got that fat joe phone?

m - we actually have a few different ones, you are talking about boost mobile phones right?

c - ya, they got that chirp chirp right? cuz you know dem shorties be chirping like crazy. knowaddamsayin?

(sure they are)

m - yes, they have the walkie talkie system, do you want a camera phone or a basic one?

c - i gotta have thuh top of da line, the one in the commercial. knowaddamsayin?

m - there's a few that show up in the commercial, here's the one that fat joe was using. It's $249.99 but i think you get a mail in rebate for $50.

c - damn yo, that's a lot of bones for chirps.

m - this is the best boost phone, the one fat...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.