Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 27 replies

For Crying out Loud.....

romeowhiskey

Jan 8, 2007, 2:11 PM
so this lady decides to call in and ask to have a 3rd line added to her acct. her credit class only allows for 2, with 150 deposit per line. now the company i work for has a new offline team that evaluates the customers acct after they have had 1 yr of service to upgrade the credit class. but there are certain restrictions:

1. acct cannot have a past due balance.
2.the acct cannot have been hotlined more than twice in the past 12 months.
3.the acct cannot go into npd status at all in the past 12 months.

well this lady's acct has had 5 npd treatments, 12 hotlines, and is 90 days past due, so she ain't gonna get her 3rd line.

i try to explain to her that she is not eligible for a 3rd line because of her acct status. she blows a gask...
(continues)
krickt

Jan 8, 2007, 2:16 PM
It's in the constitution, silly. The founding fathers were instramental in designing and establishing Cell Service. Geez. I love those people..
romeowhiskey

Jan 8, 2007, 2:22 PM
that's right!!! that must be the fine print at the bottom obscured by folds and tears 🤤 i need to read it a little closer
Tarabottamoos

Jan 8, 2007, 2:18 PM
prolly the same place it says we have to right to make up ridiculous lies and expect the csr's to beleive you.
sweetsoprano

Jan 8, 2007, 2:19 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Brilliant!
Rights?!!? What about the company's right to payment for services rendered? I would have reminded her of that...
romeowhiskey

Jan 8, 2007, 2:23 PM
i was laughing to hard to try and poke the bear some more 🤤
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 2:45 PM
These are the same people who think it's their right to have a drivers license (this means you, old folks). People over the age of sixty should be required to take both the written and driving test every year for renewal of their license. Keep these folks off the road.

PS My dad is 67 years old, so I don't want to hear anybody saying, "How would you like it if it happened to your dad?"
MrAbstracto

Jan 8, 2007, 2:48 PM
craptacularwireless said:
Keep these folks off the road.

..and out of the voting booth 😛
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 2:49 PM
That's probably a good idea, too. After all, we're the ones who are left behind with the decisions they've made.
MrAbstracto

Jan 8, 2007, 2:50 PM
No sex either, thats gross.
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 2:53 PM
Hey, now. I don't like that one. Are you not going to want to have sex at that age? Think about it. 😉
MrAbstracto

Jan 8, 2007, 2:58 PM
Its not gross if its me. I'm the exception. I should be allowed to drive, vote and screw forever. For everyone else, none of that after 50.
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 3:00 PM
🤣 How could I not have known? Will you please pardon me, King Abstracto? 😁
MrAbstracto

Jan 8, 2007, 3:06 PM
Very well, you are pardoned. I shall also grant you an exception for sex after 50, provided you never tell me about it.
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 3:07 PM
Deal! 🤣
razzledazzle

Jan 8, 2007, 5:10 PM
So does this mean you two are partners then after 50????? 😲 🤣 🤣
kiosk_hell

Jan 8, 2007, 2:48 PM
My dad is 54, and he already scares me with his driving. And he's about to buy a Harley...
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 2:49 PM
Yikes, that's not a good combo at all. It's almost as bad as a 22 year old with a crotch rocket.
kiosk_hell

Jan 8, 2007, 2:52 PM
Don't think I haven't tried talking him out of it! At least he has agreed to wear a helmet.
MrAbstracto

Jan 8, 2007, 2:52 PM
Helmets are for p*ssies.
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 2:54 PM
And later, vegetables.🙂
kiosk_hell

Jan 8, 2007, 2:54 PM
I've already lost one parent...I don't need to be a 25 year old orphan.
MrAbstracto

Jan 8, 2007, 2:55 PM
Then take the keys and hide them.
kiosk_hell

Jan 8, 2007, 2:57 PM
I totally would but he lives three hours away so there's not much I can do!
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 2:55 PM
I always wanted a motorcycle when I was a kid, but as I got older, I realized how dangerous and impractical they are. He seems to be going the other way.
kiosk_hell

Jan 8, 2007, 2:56 PM
He's doing the whole midlife crisis thing.
craptacularwireless

Jan 8, 2007, 3:03 PM
Fifty is midlife? Holy crap, he's going to be over 100 years old!

I'm just teasing you.🙂 I do find it funny that we call that midlife crisis when our life expectancy is 72 years. True midlife would be in the mid thirties to early forties. That actually makes me sad because that's only ten years away for me.☹️
Jay Everette

Jan 8, 2007, 5:31 PM
PENNSYLVANIA

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.