Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

sooooo bored

Willwise

Dec 30, 2006, 9:19 PM
I'm so bored and I haven't seen a customer in hours just let one come in no matter how stupid or ugly or how band they stink. just help me kill the last few minutes. the can even have freckles (just kidding so don't yell at me) 😉
alcave21

Dec 30, 2006, 9:21 PM
Three men stand before St. Peter awaiting admission into Heaven. However, St. Peter has been informed that Heaven will only admit 33% of applicants today. The admissions standard: Who died the worst death? So, St. Peter takes each of the three men aside in turn and asks them about how they died.

First man: "I'd been suspecting for a long time that my wife was cheating on me. I decided to come home early from work one afternoon and check to see if I could catch her in the act. When I got back to my apartment, I heard the water running. My wife was in the shower. I looked everywhere for the guy, but couldn't find anyone or any trace that he had been there. The last place I looked was out on the balcony.

I found the bastard hanging from t...
(continues)
Willwise

Dec 30, 2006, 9:39 PM
thanks
alcave21

Dec 30, 2006, 9:46 PM
no problem.....i try....you should check out the other funnies i got posted on a thread called "FUNNY OF THE DAY!!!" im on the "lounge" if you ever need any other perk me ups just check out my jokes on that forum.... 😎
jareddude42

Dec 30, 2006, 9:57 PM
yeah that was a funny one made me smile
SuperSerge76

Dec 31, 2006, 1:20 PM
wow... hilarious

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.