Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

unreal...

kapwww

Dec 30, 2006, 3:44 PM
A guy comes in with a page printed off from the internet and wants me to match the deal. The page says right on it "INTERNET ONLY OFFER" so I point that out to him. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't match the deal, and it's on a crappy phone and an even crappier headset.

On top of the internet only deal he has a flyer from another agent store and their special deal.

He then pulls out our latest ad with yet ANOTHER deal.

He wants me to combine all of these deals. I tell him I won't do it because special deals can't be combined. I hadn't even looked at his account yet because I just assumed he was going to buy from the internet.

He started getting pissy about not combining offers and I finally decided to look at the acco...
(continues)
kiosk_hell

Dec 30, 2006, 3:51 PM
Do customers really expect to get all of that for free? Honestly? We've been given a lot of leeway as far as adjusting prices (sales are that bad) but I can't and won't mark down every accessory to zero. Especially not a freakin' Bluetooth headset. Do they not realize that we are trying to run a business and not a charity?
kapwww

Dec 30, 2006, 3:59 PM
Amen. I think the forget that we have to pay for stuff. Not only do they want it free, they want it to be the highest quality. They also forget that the free headsets are usually the ones with the worst call quality. When you hate it, don't bring it back to me. I didn't sell it to you.
Willwise

Dec 30, 2006, 4:01 PM
but all the newest stuff sould be free after all I have been a customer for almost a whole month
petlover1

Dec 30, 2006, 9:53 PM
Are you able to give discounts on messaging packages? Say I purchase a new 2 year contract, would the sales person be able to give a text messaging plan similar to the one I had a year ago when I had service with them but left after contract was up?Not looking for anything for nothing but 10dollars extra for 200 text msgs per month is kind of steep!
jareddude42

Dec 30, 2006, 9:56 PM
thats crazyness right there 10 dollar for 200 text my company the big yellow and black does 1000 for ten bucks
Hayate

Dec 30, 2006, 7:14 PM
I hate people that cry false advertising for everything that they don't understand. I have seen that happen a lot with ads when we run out of the advertised product. It says on the ad "while supplies last" or "limited quantity" and they still say it's false advertising because we ran out and won't give them something that's worth far more than the advertised product for free or for the advertised price. Stupid people.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.