Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

haven't seen this one yet....and when will they learn

kapwww

Dec 29, 2006, 10:21 AM
A lady comes in with a phone she got from the internet. She wants it activated. If they are nice enough about it, I'll usually try to help them. If they're mean, I'll make them call the internet division back to do it. Anyhow, I go to put the phone together and I can't find the battery. I ask her about it and she informs me that she was trying to open it and thinks she might have damaged it. I ask to see it. She pulls out paper bag and inside sits a mangled battery. She peeled off the label and tried to peel the metal case off. Fortunately, the battery is smarter than the woman and she didn't actually get it apart, however, she mangled the crap out of it. She also didn't have the battery door. When I explained that she would have ...
(continues)
qboro

Dec 29, 2006, 10:33 AM
kapwww said:
Oh well. Let her suffer.

I suffered through reading that. Paragraphs and indentations are your friend.
frankiewawa

Dec 29, 2006, 10:58 AM
No need to bash him. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yes, people are stupid. Or should I say, Wireless customers, aka visitants. ๐Ÿคจ
qboro

Dec 29, 2006, 11:00 AM
I'm not bashing, I was being serious. I'm hungover and it hurt like hell trying to read that.
frankiewawa

Dec 29, 2006, 11:31 AM
haha, I drank last night... but no hangover for me. waking up tomorrow though... there will be one. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.