Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Phone selling

raycarroll70

Dec 16, 2006, 1:27 PM
What has been the most popular wireless phone you personally have been selling in your retail store/kiosk and what in particular has been your reason for doing so?
kiosk_hell

Dec 16, 2006, 1:28 PM
We've sold a ton of Samsung a640s lately. We can't keep them in stock for very long.
shoelace_510

Dec 16, 2006, 2:38 PM
I have sold a lot of KX16 Candids and the RAZR V3cs have been flying off the shelf here for Alltel. For T-mobile I sell A LOT of the Nokia 6103s. They for some strange reason get better signal than any other T-Mobile phone including the RAZR so everyone wants to buy 🙂
sweetsoprano

Dec 16, 2006, 3:18 PM
I've sold a TON of razrs (though I try to discreetly discourage people from buying that crap), a lot of Samsung a850s (cause in some areas they're only a penny :roll🙂, and quite a few LG phones of varying model. I try to push the LG's and Samsungs as much as possible.
shoelace_510

Dec 16, 2006, 5:24 PM
Well with my experiences Kyoceras and LGs are the absolute WORST phones. Especially when it comes to durability. On the up side they are pleasant to work with when sending a phone in for repair but for an obvious reason; they often NEED to be repaired. ROFL. Just my thoughts.
Hayate

Dec 16, 2006, 3:26 PM
The Sony Ericsson w810i has been selling really well. It's cheap after rebate and gets amazing reception and has a lot of great features. Sony phones have consistently been the most reliable phones we sell too, so it's safe to assume that there won't be frequent defects with this model.

We're also running a sale on the RAZR that makes it free after rebate so we've been selling lots of those. I normally discourage people from buying them, but we now make a ton of money on them since we found them cheaper than normal from a different distributor, so I sell them whenever people ask for them now.
Psyix987

Dec 16, 2006, 5:45 PM
A lot of Samsung u420s and Motorola w315s. One is free and the other one slides. Easy money.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.